Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is a new cereal killer on the loose? Up next we'll take a look at the plucky little Korean who's poised to sweep the breakfast cereal eating world championships.

A new craze is sweeping the nation: designer brooms! See why broom manufacturers are "cleaning up" after the break.

Newscaster A: Tragedy struck today when the disgruntled employee of a prominent lid manufacturer brought a gun to work and opened fire on his coworkers.

Newscaster B: Sounds like he really flipped his lid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
What about Midwest FurFest 2014?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i once applied to be the person who makes the background graphics for :foxnews: broadcasts but never got so much as a callback which hurt cause that was one of my weird phantasy jobz

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
working hard? more like hardy working

*eats a bullet on live tv like bud dwyer*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Friginator posted:

What about Midwest FurFest 2014?

Roger: The fur is flying out in Wisconsin this weekend! The Wisconsin Gouda Center will be hosting Midwest FurFest, a convention for sports mascot enthusiasts and our own man on the ground Bill Trumley will be reporting from the convention all weekend. Bill?

Bill: That's right Roger and from the looks of things I'll certainly have some tails to tell!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
based on the jokes it's a good thing all the news ladies are smoking hot

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I gotta say I'm a huge fan of your work with Norm MacDonald.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Police report that the child's body still has not been found. *bow tie rotates and goes ZOOOOOM-zoo-zoo-zooom*

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Munitions fragments recovered at the site contain serial numbers consistent with American arms contractors. *bug-eyed reaction shot* *BWOWWWWW*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In a shocking case of road rage the driver of an SUV drove a ford fiesta off the road and into a power station. The unfortunate driver of the fiesta was fatally electrocuted.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Coming up next, a male sheep nearly gets rammed by a train and only escapes thanks to shear luck.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Applewhite posted:

In a shocking case of road rage the driver of an SUV drove a ford fiesta off the road and into a power station. The unfortunate driver of the fiesta was fatally electrocuted.

gently caress em they should have bought the ST

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Well Tom, it seems a disgruntled golfer went on a rampage today.

That's right, he must have been pretty mad, wouldn't you say?

Pretty upset, his mental state. At the golf course.

With the equipment. Tees. Him being angry. Right, Tom?

For christ's sake, Tom, I'm giving this to you with a goddamned bow on it.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Many of the fursuited convention-goers reported that the Midwest Furfest 2014 was "a gas."

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
why s it gotta be a GUYU you loving woman hater ?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This is no time for horsin' around!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Who gets to be the cool hip weatherman?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
make up some jokes for my posts I am not good at it

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like they have Kurds in the way

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

...police say if you know anything about the sexual assault to contact the authorities.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hth posted:

...police say if you know anything about the sexual assault to contact the authorities.

then do it you loving worthless piece of garbage

or do I need to sexual assault you

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Harald posted:

sounds like they have Kurds in the way

this is a loving terrible joke

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You could punch it up a bit like an Andrew Dice Clay routine. Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey. Along came Saddam who sat down beside her and said yeah I got Kurds in my way too.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
hey OP i really liked you in How It's Made but you've been slacking since then

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So the forum is for your A material?

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
do you also coach the weatherman to be extremely awkward in his 10 second post weather interaction with the anchors? it must be very difficult to keep it so awkward in fresh new ways every day for the last 30 years

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

hey OP i really liked you in How It's Made but you've been slacking since then

then you should check out my new show "how I made your brother"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

the good newscaster jokes are when they accidentally drop some lewd as gently caress innuendo, realise what they have just said, and then all the hosts can be seen struggling to maintain composure and not giggle like they are in highschool.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I liked it when this guy got fired on his first day for unknowingly opening a broadcast with "gay...fuckin' poo poo.....". One of my favorite news bloopers ever.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
are you also the guy who comes up with the funny lines the sports guy says when he does his Worst of the Week blooper retrospective, or does that get contracted out

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Family of four killed as their broken down mini van is hit by a snowplow in the worst blizzard in decades.

Talk about a cold shoulder.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

vols bitch posted:

some loving guy called me at work trying to sell me poo poo the other day and started out with that line "you working hard or hardly working ah hah hah aha " i just hung up in his face

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Citizens of North Bloomsbury found themselves in a sticky situation this morning after an industrial accident at the local Breyer's factory flooded the town with 150 thousand gallons of ice cream. Hundreds are dead with hundreds more still missing.

They estimate cleanup will not be complete until next sundae.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

How did he even make it to the point of receiving that opportunity? It's his first day and he is angrily looking at the floor and completely unable to string together a sentence. The onion's autistic reporter has better people skills.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you should try making a joke on this forum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you should try making a joke on this forum

I think I made one once, but it was a while ago and I don't remember which of my goldmined threads I made it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

this is a loving terrible joke

that is quite a gnarly post

• Locked thread