Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This last episode, all about the Sig Hansen Heart attack has been loving amazing.

I loving hate reality television, but this is the first bit of it, that I have truly enjoyed.

The humanity coupled with a dedication to a trade, family life, interpersonal relationships....

It only took Discovery ten loving years to find the linchpin.

But, they found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0

Give them the loving credit they deserve.

Boom be yadda!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'll be to check that link out eventually, friend. Thank you for posting it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dadliest catch in the title.

Bourbon is a daddly thing.

Boom de yadda!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sry but i prefer Wicked Tuna

tails up bitch

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

sry but i prefer Wicked Tuna

tails up bitch

How can anyone be this bad of a person

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sig is the only captain on that show worth a gently caress and the only one who has improved since episode one aired.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

his brother is cooler

~team edgar~

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sig is the only captain on that show worth a gently caress and the only one who has improved since episode one aired.

FuhrerHat posted:

his brother is cooler

~team edgar~

The both of you are invited to my house for crab dinner.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
What about when Captain Phil died from being a degenerate fat addict who passed on all his demons to his sons (including his stupid career choice)?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

natetimm posted:

What about when Captain Phil died from being a degenerate fat addict who passed on all his demons to his sons (including his stupid career choice)?

Thank you for watching this series since its inception.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sheep-Goats posted:

How can anyone be this bad of a person

idk, im prob susceptible to local pops...i see one of the dudes irl sometimes and they never fail to scowl at me because they are prob on the way to visit their attorney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

reminder: keith colburn is an upjumped bastard

• Locked thread