Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i play video games and watch TV and smoke weed and have sex and soon I won't do any of those things because I will have a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it's key west this year, last year was Miami and key largo. but yeah I agree keys diving is hosed. it's just a random 5 day weekend tho and we do it every year to some part of the keys so!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i smoke weed

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
we've dove every wreck in the keys but never actually did them all with stamps to get that wreck trail thing. we might do that sometime soon and idk why we feel the urge to do it but we do

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

it's key west this year, last year was Miami and key largo. but yeah I agree keys diving is hosed. it's just a random 5 day weekend tho and we do it every year to some part of the keys so!

Jesus just hit up Xanadu on Grand key or something it's like literal 45 mins away and still has amazing diving

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sid Vicious posted:

i play video games and watch TV and smoke weed and have sex and soon I won't do any of those things because I will have a child

It's always good to stay occupied

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i wake up at 5pm so I can show at the bar at 7 so I can drink before I go on shift and then I usually stick around after close and drink

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Jesus just hit up Xanadu on Grand key or something it's like literal 45 mins away and still has amazing diving

Bahamas? we've done Bimini when the fast ferry was a thing and that owned

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
but we generally go to the Caribbean 2-3 times a year, this isn't our :siren:dive trip:siren: it's a trip that we take our gear on and dive then go party, i think I owe two Turks and Caicos trips, a blue hole / ambergris Belize trip, Bonaire, Utila and probably two or three other trips I'm forgetting pictures to the real dive thread

maybe I should start. A gbs scuba thread. That might be interesting

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
im going to the maldives

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
sike im huffing duster in a portapotty

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

down n out posted:

im going to the maldives

i always dreamed of that

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I take a nap, dick around on the internet, watch tv, walk a couple miles, eat dinner, go to bed. Sometimes I walk to Rockies games instead of all of that.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm gonna be like 2k miles from hitting delta platinum again with current planned travel , better to just carry over the mqms or say fuckit and fly somewhere again idk, I usually like the big carryovers because sometimes we have travel blocks

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
family drugs dog tv sleep repeat kill me

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I work first shift my wife works 2nd so i play games or work out till she gets home. We then eat a late dinner and I drink whisky. Then sleep.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Kiss my gf watch baseball or overwatch vape some weed and maybe have a beer or two its not a bad life

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Pick up he baby from daycare, wait for baby mama to get home, exchange who feeds baby and who actually can cook, have baby freak only eat if I'm feeding her, then maybe some OW when she finally sleeps for a bit or I end up napping from 7-9 and then being screed trying to actually sleep. Babies are all assholes.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

Can confirm this is true, but post birth you have like six weeks of blowjobs if you've got a cool partner.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I move my medicinal plants and then I either get in a long conversation with my roommate or smoke weed and play video games or go on these forums or cook while watching Netflix or do kung fu or some combination

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 25, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

FuhrerHat posted:

do something or youll die without having done something

jerking off isn't doing something???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i suck off hobos behind 7-11 and drink the rancid oil from the drum behind the cheap chinese place

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Used to listen to music, eat some food, sit on the porch in the cool night air, take a big poo poo and sleep a solid 7 hours and get up go for a walk and get breakfast. Good times.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Once it's dark I park my car in random people's driveways with the lights on and smash the gas for 2-3 minutes then GTFO.

118 days and running.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smythe posted:

i suck off hobos behind 7-11 and drink the rancid oil from the drum behind the cheap chinese place

Sounds OSHA as gently caress!

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
unwind :)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gym for 1.5 hours then errands then beer

eat poo poo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

heh who gives a poo poo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i just got attacked by an opossum in my garage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

gym for 1.5 hours then errands then beer

eat poo poo

tbh this week is different since im drinking burbon mostly since its my birthday weekend comin up and i gotta have my alcohol tolerance up

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the weather has been amazing recently so i tend to get home roll a fistful of joints grab a couple of cans and wander around in the woods until i can watch the sun set because i hate being inside when its sunny out

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
i come home after midnight.

cook, maybe clean, eat, browse, work out, charge my JO crystals, pass out at 5:30 AM.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What the gently caress?

I had no idea I had this much in common with this many posters.

*Starts charging JO crystal*

Who's with me, fucktards?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Op i usually have dinner, read a book until 9, then go for a swim, get home, JO (theres an azn who uses the fast lane with smashing tits) and then watch something mindless like star trek.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

go to pub
go home
feed cat
have dinner
play videogames/watch netflix/read a book
sleep

that's p.much it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

opus111 posted:

Op i usually have dinner, read a book until 9, then go for a swim, get home, JO (theres an azn who uses the fast lane with smashing tits) and then watch something mindless like star trek.

:chloe:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Take a big poo poo and then lift weights

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
work 10 hours 5 or 6 days a week, get paid for 8, then either drink or think about drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I have a girlfriend so unless she's out doing stuff there's not really an "after work" situation so much as I work two jobs and one pays really poorly

When I do have time off, I obviously drink heavily.

• Locked thread