Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Decebal posted:

The Polish are hard working people and don't have artisanal, hipster, pseudo-intellectual airs like the creator of No Man Sky.

Also they make games that are good.

Big difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I started replaying the Witcher 3 again with the New Game + thing after the DLC came out and I had to stop and for a week or two because it was making me mad at how much better than other games it is story/quest wise.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
I don't understand why you would preorder anything that can be purchased digitally. They're not going to run out of stock, like maybe just wait and buy it when it comes out instead of risking being made a bitch baby fool of like op.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
free chomp :ohdear:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
really it sounds as if the developer called it 'no man's sky' for a good reason but people just won't listen!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i wish i could give you the advice you need, op

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Wizard of Poz posted:

I don't understand why you would preorder anything that can be purchased digitally. They're not going to run out of stock, like maybe just wait and buy it when it comes out instead of risking being made a bitch baby fool of like op.

Sounds like the pre-release hype train was by far the most fun thing about the game.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I put 6 hours into Witcher3 because I couldn't get into it, but now I just downloaded it again, so thanks thread for giving me something to live for again

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Otacon posted:

I put 6 hours into Witcher3 because I couldn't get into it, but now I just downloaded it again, so thanks thread for giving me something to live for again

It was pretty cumbersome at the beginning, but somehow the developers actually made it better through patches ! I didn't know that was possible but I guess miracles happen sometimes

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Decebal posted:

It was pretty cumbersome at the beginning, but somehow the developers actually made it better through patches ! I didn't know that was possible but I guess miracles happen sometimes

Yeah, CDPR is good and cool and were paying attention to their customers.

Witcher 3 is like GOTY for 2 years or something

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Decebal posted:

mono stole my surfing game on a lend and wuldnt give to back

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
maybe if they added witcher 3's boobs/butts to no man's sky people would like it more? idk

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Garcin posted:

maybe if they added witcher 3's boobs/butts to no man's sky people would like it more? idk

goes without saying. the procedural boob market is huge and untapped.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Don Tacorleone posted:

loving hug box videogame retards

Didn't that mod post how he thought the game was good in GBS

I sure did because I like it!

I can assure you and anyone else who thinks otherwise that none of the current Games mods ban people for not liking games! Heck, there are tons of really, really bad video games! It'd be crazy if you weren't allowed to dislike them! You are most certainly allowed to hate NMS too! And you can post that as well!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

FuhrerHat posted:

i had to stop playing this game because of the intense visual hallucinations it causes

Same. For those of you who think FuhrerHat is joking he's actually not.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Garcin posted:

The lack of boobs is probably the biggest factor in my not buying the game.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Applewhite posted:

The lack of boobs is probably the biggest factor in my not buying the game.

What's the point in having a trillion planets if there's not even one boob to be seen anywhere ?! If that's reality I'll stick with the matrix thank you

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

No Man's Titties. Visit procedurally generated alien strip clubs.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Germstore posted:

No Man's Titties. Visit procedurally generated alien strip clubs.

I'd preorder that

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I didn't pay anything for this game and I still feel like I got ripped off. It does have some cool art direction, the space stations and stuff look neat but after like 3 hours you've seen everything it has to offer.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

I'd preorder that

You monster !

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i got madden

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I couldn't even be bothered to pirate this

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

what are some insanely cinematic and tightly paced adventure/story games that are rich with substance and story but also epic moments and not over 20 hours long?

The Last of Us

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Witcher 3 has a good and cool story but it also has approximately 45 hours of wandering around a big city and doing absolutely fuckall.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

15 quintillion planets- three races.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I guess 4 races if we are assuming that the player character is human.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The Last of Us remastered for the PS4 was really good. Everything Naughty Dog makes has at least a decent story

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

*triple post*

woah nice meltdown

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

TheChad posted:

I couldn't even be bothered to pirate this

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

The Last of Us

i have a CONSOLE(lol) ill def check this out, thanks

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

VideoGames posted:

I sure did because I like it!

I can assure you and anyone else who thinks otherwise that none of the current Games mods ban people for not liking games! Heck, there are tons of really, really bad video games! It'd be crazy if you weren't allowed to dislike them! You are most certainly allowed to hate NMS too! And you can post that as well!

I hate NMS and I hate you

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Decebal posted:

The Last of Us remastered for the PS4 was really good. Everything Naughty Dog makes has at least a decent story

play more reflex

repent

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Usually I have the attitude that if someone says they are enjoying something it's probably true. With this game my mind can't wrap itself around the concept. I can find no mental purchase and contemplation of the concept puts me into a zen state.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

In my opinion they make barely interactive movie games that suck donkey dick.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

notZaar posted:

I guess you have the right to be wrong.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

notZaar posted:

honestly that is the best kind of game to me these days, i have 1-2 hours to play a night, give me fuckin explosions, loving, titties, and some sweet rear end cinematics, all i wanna do is move my man around a lil bit between the aforementioned ingredients.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

tlou is ok after playign it like 3 times but maybe thats just the 60 bux talkign

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

honestly that is the best kind of game to me these days, i have 1-2 hours to play a night, give me fuckin explosions, loving, titties, and some sweet rear end cinematics, all i wanna do is move my man around a lil bit between the aforementioned ingredients.

Exactly!
I guess you're not a true gaymer unless you grind for hours on a DOTA or that piece of poo poo Overwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Exactly!
I guess you're not a true gaymer unless you grind for hours on a DOTA or that piece of poo poo Overwatch

I don't like those either.

• Locked thread