Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wait am i just drunk or did i really just see that there is a Barack Obama movie coming out?

like lol wtf for real? love the dude but seems kinda weird af to have a movie about him coming out while he is still in office? is this real life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

starring tatum channing

edit: channing tatum

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhd-yvMjImU

??? is this really real?

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DZtMlNKggk

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
the world is a holographic projection FYI, so no, it isn't real. and neither are you.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lmao imagine growing up thinking your going to make the world better and then being elected president of the united states hahaha.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im sure itll be a real barrackbuster

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Turdfuzz posted:

:vince:

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:captainpop:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

ive seen the movie OP (living a very exclusive life)

its a good movie

pastorrich
Jun 7, 2008

Keep on truckin' like a novacane hurricane
Who cares. BLAH! HahHAhHAhAHAHHhahahHAHAHAHhHHAHHAHA

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hoope they shoot on location in kenya

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

loving remarkable

Oberleutnant posted:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Oberleutnant posted:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's about time we get a positive movie with a Muslim leading role.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Can't wait for it to get 0% tomatos

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The real joke is that at least one of you isn't joking about the monkey comments.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
40 years too late, idiots. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omen

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Oberleutnant posted:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Kuato posted:

the world is a holographic projection FYI, so no, it isn't real. and neither are you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they did this to bush as well and they're going to do it to every president leaving office until society collapses

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

wait am i just drunk or did i really just see that there is a Barack Obama movie coming out?

like lol wtf for real? love the dude but seems kinda weird af to have a movie about him coming out while he is still in office? is this real life?

lol if him coming out is news for you

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
War criminals usualy get their own movies, rarely while still alive, but gently caress it. You won't get more overhyped president anytime soon.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
obama supporters in 2008 wanted a messiah, but unfortunately they got a politician elected instead.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Movie actually looks p. good.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Where's the biopic about the life and times of Harambe?

Now that would be some cinema!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I know there have been like 20 posts about Kenya and poo poo, but a Hollywood actor cannot work as a leading man if he was born in Kenya.

It is in the constitution.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Is it called Putting The "White" Back in the White House?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yaaaaaaaasss

i hope they cast a swarthy white woman as michelle :obama:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It's not that thing I heard they were making where he just goes on a date with his wife is it?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i dont have any particular beef with obama but i feel like hes kind of a narcissist and this really nails it in

not in the right wing 'dude wants to control america' way but i feel like in five years looking back on the obama presidency hes not gonna say 'i didn't accomplish enough in office' it's going to be 'nobody acknowledged the stuff i accomplished in office'

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

pastorrich posted:

Who cares. BLAH!

Blah people

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Michelle seems really bossy/sassy in the trailer. Is that like her in real life ?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Barraka Bama was my favorite Mortal Kombat guy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

i dont have any particular beef with obama but i feel like hes kind of a narcissist and this really nails it in

not in the right wing 'dude wants to control america' way but i feel like in five years looking back on the obama presidency hes not gonna say 'i didn't accomplish enough in office' it's going to be 'nobody acknowledged the stuff i accomplished in office'

I'm pretty sure that most of the modern presidents have been narcissist's though and I'm straining to think of one that wasn't.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm pretty sure that most of the modern presidents have been narcissist's though and I'm straining to think of one that wasn't.

Hillary's a pretty big altruist. Although she's not president yet so technically you're right.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Decebal posted:

Hillary's a pretty big altruist. Although she's not president yet so technically you're right.

yeah, she spends a ton of money on people who are poorer than hillary clinton in tyool 2016, such as hillary clinton in tyool 2015

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Oberleutnant posted:

THE VERY BEATING HEART OF KENYA

nigga crab pollock posted:

...do you think he personally produced this movie or

raditts fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I sure hope it's real! I really like President Obama and Michelle Obama. I think they do good things and are good people for the most part.

Also, I really enjoy romantic comedies.

• Locked thread