Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
clean or not clean?
hair
butthole
pubic areas
foot
View Results

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

hth posted:

I take a shower with acid

it lasts hours and BLOWS MY MIND INTO PURINA DOG CHOW CHUNKS YOU DIRTY FUCKS

ive never showered on drugs except weed this would be scary I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i've taken like 10,000 showers so i'm probably good for life

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I shower whenever *I* start to notice my own stink. I'm selfish like that.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

100 Golden Showers: The Toilet Shoes Story

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
STARCH SAFE IDAHO SPUD

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get in my belly!

remember that guy? pretty great!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

damnit toilset shoes you are not gonna make this meme stick so just give it up everyone knows my nickname is six sweater charlie and that will never ever change

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
You have to cover yourself in oil and use a scraping stone to properly remove the dirt on your skin.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Id love to take a shower but I need to walk in and out of the bathroom 37 times first.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe you should just do that perfect shower, that shower that is just so good you don't ever need to shower again. Steam, singing, suds, a soft moist glow to the skin. Sun kissed buttcheeks sheeting off water and poop smears. :kiddo:

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Smear yourself head to toe with cat urine and feces. When all trace of the urine and feces is gone, including the smell, you're clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

damnit toilset shoes you are not gonna make this meme stick so just give it up everyone knows my nickname is six sweater charlie and that will never ever change

Look spuddy, the people will decide and we have no control over them, but to me you'll also be the idaho spud.

• Locked thread