Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

The music video for Madonna - Express Yourself

edit: Also this

Tokelau All Star fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Aug 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

Pershing posted:

The video for Cherish...I secretly taped it.

https://youtu.be/8q2WS6ahCnY

Really surprised we haven't seen more Madonna in this thread.

High five. Posted earlier but mine was the Express Yourself video. Young me knew somehow he was seeing something he shouldn't have been.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

My friend in elementary school saw this and thought she had just popped her pants when she showed the balls and dick between the legs

Needless to say he didn't know what a mango a was and so the ending was confusing to him

I thought it really was just the worst case of hemorrhoids he had ever seen, that's why everyone started puking. Idk, I was eight.

• Locked thread