Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Happy Monday everyone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You have to be a madman to claim scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Capps is nobody

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Boring, thanks for telling

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Apocron posted:

Tell us a story PBS Newshour.

I just had a nightmare that the new trend was to propose to your lover but as you get on your knee you shout "rose garden" and cut your finger off and some people did it several times but also these wedding rings tied into ring and Samara was behind into it all and she was making a youtuber dress like her and then I woke up because it was too spooky and I read your post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
In retrospect the rose garden but is funny instead of scary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GlitchThief posted:

I tried to read PBS Newshour but all I can tell is that he's kind of unhinged irl

She

*disappears into mist*

• Locked thread