Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

We're just apes with an overdeveloped brain, our brains developed too fast and now we can't handle all this poo poo, gotta escape it all somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TEH Zombie Penguin posted:

Well, I've had enough for about 3 lifetimes so I'm not really missing it.

Hey there penguin friend!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I don't think I have ever had a drink before noon. Not on purpose or anything, I'm just not sure my stomach could handle it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

If you do you'll end up like Hemingway. Convinced the FBI is tapping your phone and no one believes you but really they are, so you shoot yourself in the head.

I visited Ketchum, Idaho a few weeks ago, sadly the public is not allowed in or near the house where Hemingway shot himself. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

i'm a shaaaaaaark.

You're a penguin. A zombie penguin, but a penguin nonetheless. Friend.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You're kind of rude for a penguin

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

this ain't byob, shitbird.

piss off fukkboi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

I gotta drive my sorry rear end all the way to Commerce tomorrow morning by 7 so im sober tonight ):

How bout those Dodgers you stupid rear end in a top hat?!?!

• Locked thread