Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the worst part about being constantly sober is that drug addicts will constantly try to guess what kind of trip you're on to avoid realizing that they are slowly killing themselves with the poisons they pump their brains full of every single day

for the record, I don't give a poo poo if people use drugs or drink and I don't consider my sobriety an important enough part of my personality to ever point it out unless the subject is brought up by someone else

also I smoke tobacco, but whatever I'm not trying to win the worlds most sober person on earth prize so gently caress it :pipe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

a dog from hell posted:

When it comes to addicts this is definitely the point. I think you are projecting.

i think being annoyed at drug addicts for incorrectly assuming im on on drugs might be the opposite of projecting but sure

• Locked thread