Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Unproductive ways for her to try to make disability sexy: lecture on why it is super important that society make an effort to present disabled people as sexy, appeal to guilt, describe painful self-esteem issues stemming from being denied sexiness status. Productive ways to make disability sexy: fetish photoshoot/cam whoring, attempt to talk seductively or at least describe and sell people on the sexually appealing elements of disability, stop talking and just be naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah tbh i feel like she just hasn't looked on the internet for more than like 30 minutes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Im not sure being crippled is sexy, even after viewing the videos (which I did not do)

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Adulting like a boss? That is a thing? gently caress this gay earth.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

two forty posted:

in 2016, performing the basic actions traditionally expected of someone your age is a noteworthy achievement

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm gonna build her a sexy exoskeleton. A sexoskeleton.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Does she explain in the videos if/how her pussy works?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
probably, but it doesnt seem like any of my business

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

4chan made a visual novel where you date and gently caress disabled anime girls, and it is very popular and well-received for a game of its genre, with dudes fantasising about the ways the various girl's disabilities could augment sex and romance. 4chan has achieved more towards the goal of making disability sexy than she has.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Moon Atari posted:

4chan made a visual novel where you date and gently caress disabled anime girls, and it is very popular and well-received for a game of its genre, with dudes fantasising about the ways the various girl's disabilities could augment sex and romance. 4chan has achieved more towards the goal of making disability sexy than she has.

wow tell me more about 4chan

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
I do appreciate that the op made sure to say she was a horny psychologist in addition to being a cripple. far too many people only see people as their disabilities and neglect other attributes such as horny status and occupation.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nostratic posted:

She has a giant head.

Not feeling the bratz doll look

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

my horny level is off the charts

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Does she explain in the videos if/how her pussy works?

Sexual stimulation is also transmitted to the brain via the vagus nerve (which bypasses the spine entirely) so it is still possible for many people with no feeling below the waist to orgasm from normal sexual contact. Also sometimes people's nervous system rewires and they get hypersensitive areas above the waist that can lead to orgasm.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

wow tell me more about 4chan

SA's contribution to making disability sexy was that thread about the guy who fell in love with and started dating the sweet wheelchair bound asian girl, thinking that her vulnerability made her extra cute. Then he posted later about how he had left her because he felt guilty about abusing her lack of sensation to gently caress her rear end when she wasn't aware, resulting in her becoming incontinent.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

SA's contribution to making disability sexy was that thread about the guy who fell in love with and started dating the sweet wheelchair bound asian girl, thinking that her vulnerability made her extra cute. Then he posted later about how he had left her because he felt guilty about abusing her lack of sensation to gently caress her rear end when she wasn't aware, resulting in her becoming incontinent.

:catstare: :catstare:

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Moon Atari posted:

lol

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

IIRC it was in an anonymous confession thread so there is a high likelihood that the second post was not written by the same person

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

LGD posted:

Sexual stimulation is also transmitted to the brain via the vagus nerve (which bypasses the spine entirely) so it is still possible for many people with no feeling below the waist to orgasm from normal sexual contact. Also sometimes people's nervous system rewires and they get hypersensitive areas above the waist that can lead to orgasm.

Hey wow, this thread genuinely taught me something. Thanks LGD!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

now this is what i'm talkin about

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

LGD posted:

What if your brain rewired this to your mouth?

This footlong kielbasa is soooooooo good.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

LGD posted:

That makes sense, that makes sense. But you know there's one thing that's still bugging me: can the pussy constrict?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

LGD posted:

Also sometimes people's nervous system rewires and they get hypersensitive areas above the waist that can lead to orgasm.

I wish to hear more about the areas of hypersensitivity above the waist. I'm guessing eargasm.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I imagine it's probably different from person to person. I mean I'm not an expert and have no direct experience with this, I'm basing this off of some interviews/articles I read a couple years ago. Cursory internet searching indicates its usually the face, neck, back of the neck, back of the shoulders, and nipple area, plus sometimes the band between where sensation starts/fades out.

So sadly it seems unlikely spinal injury will transform a person into an oral fetishists fantasy.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
I'd bang, don't tell my wife. Definitely would not go on second date. I can't stand her voice.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

Comments are disabled for this video.

Neutrino fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Aug 26, 2016

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what does the wheelchair lady think of the chili

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It is my firm belief that man can subsist on nothing more then chili and anger.

To that end, I have decided to share my own favorite chili recipe with the lot of you, so that you may convert your shame and anger into chili and anger. In this way, I am the best humanitarian who has ever or will ever survive.

I'm going to be breaking a few sacred chili rules here. Too bad; I apologize to no one.

Ingredients:

1 & 1/2 to 2 lbs of ground PORK (perfect way to uncover jews)
2 packages of french onion soup mix (be prepared for your chili to surrender)
2 tablespoons of chili powder (less if you're a baby, more if you're a man)
4 teaspoons of ground cumin (omit this and I will devour your soul)
1 teaspoon of black pepper (slightly racist)
1/2 teaspoon of salt (or none if you're heaving a heart attack right now)
6 ejaculations (squirts) of Tabasco sauce
1 21-ounce can of red beans and 1 21-ounce can of black beans (I have a dream)
2 6-ounce cans of tomato paste with garlic (regular tomato paste = you're an rear end in a top hat)
2 8-ounce cans of tomato sauce (real men need more than just paste)
1 yellow, orange or red pepper, chopped up (green peppers are Satan's taint)
1 package of sliced mushrooms (yes, you can slice your own mushrooms, smartass)

Instructions:

Put the meat in a huge chili pot and brown it over medium heat
Add 4 cups of water and the french onion soup mix. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes
Stir in the spices and the Tabasco and simmer for another minute or two
Add the beans, the mushrooms and the chopped pepper
Turn to low and let simmer for at least 20 minutes, 40 is better, stirring every 5-10
Call your mother and tell her she's not allowed to hug you anymore

And that's it, you're done. You just went from a pathetic, flaccid pushover to a chili-chewing boner-owner in about an hour. Your life will thank me.

Who's next? Don't even think about posting a recipe with corn in it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

You have to include the whole thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3406045

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

Do you think the chili guy cried? I mean he spent how many hours making that chili and illustrating that loving picture and then I am sure he was just immediately shat upon with no mercy. I bet he cried.

Poor chili guy! His recipe was entertaining and looks delicious. What did they riff on?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Chili can be served with cheese.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

two forty posted:

gently caress this gay earth? That is a thing? Post like an adult.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Thanks for the youtube dump you terrible poster

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

adult post like a boss

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
would she make cyborg babies?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

holy lol what is this from

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

mushrooms in chili lmao suck my mushroom tip

Aug 4, 2010

ill do it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

mushrooms in chili lmao suck my mushroom tip

this but also corn and sucking my cob because corn is gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
those videos are depressing and not funny, thanks OP

• Locked thread