Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
If you like Hendricks, get this sometime. It's smoother and more aromatic, but still has that lovely rose flavor:

If you want something cheap that tastes great this german poo poo is 300+ years old, comes in earthenware jugs, and tastes like lemongrass + juniper:

Thin Privilege posted:

Hands down the best. It has so many flavors. Absolutely fantastic.

This is the worst not-bottom-shelf gin I ever tasted. It's like a cheap vodka with juniper added in. The grey goose of gin. Fancy bottle that costs a lot for what you get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
if you like tea and gin, try an earl grey marteani (dumb pun I know)

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

i've tried tea a bunch of times and it doesn't really taste all that great i don't know why people go wild over it

quality earl grey has a strong bergamot flavour, so if you infuse it with a complimentary gin it tastes really good

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
fever-tree makes a good tonic, but their ginger beer went from great to poo poo in the matter of a few years. not optimistic they'll keep up the quality of the tonic

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
he likes his gin like he likes his isles scotch

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
gin can help prevent zika, hope this helps

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Sapphire has good aromatic botanicals, but not a lot of body if that makes any sense. It's great for a gimlet imo

If you like licorice this :canada: gin has a lot of it and is also p good:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

a good gin from a good post

• Locked thread