Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Why did we shoot the bird? Was he attack an child?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

There aren't many laws. Love thy neighbor, don't do stupid crap, be vague/limited with your claims (100% guarantee AR is keeping up on this thread), mention your plans before you act them out (but I'll forgive as I always do if you had a good reason), and don't make me feel like I want to strangle people.

Hey lildondon. If I convince my wife to be down with a 4some are you and AR down?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Spiros
Spiros' whole play style and constant reminders to people that he is a good alternative to a lynch SCREAM scum player who is trying to slip into the air that maybe... juuust maybe he's a jester.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

When I am done fixing my gate ill get on the computer and post the quotes.
But look at spiros' attitude about the gulag death they pretty much say LOL SHOULDA KILLED ME INSTEAD. Then a page or two later he says something like "kill me the only reason I am here is to make this game go faster "

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gate fixed. Can't find computer cord.

Point me towards a target and I'll vote for them. I am REALLY bad at d1 reads especially when we had a potential no content vig from pbs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Known scum cckeane is empowered. Woe be into us. May lildondon protect us with her watchful eye.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Known scum cckeane is empowered. Woe be unto us. May lildondon protect us with her watchful eye.

loving auto correct

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

Jimson prolly didnt get lynched because hes scum

Lol jake r u a scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hmmmmmmm

Convinced me.

How r u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Who dat scum tho?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Spiros
Way to pick the most reactive player (other than Kashuno) to throw a stupid fake case at. Is it lovely he refuses to read the thread? Yah.

Is it scummy? Nah.

Is it scummy to point this out and push personal attachments to get him to react like a tard? Yah.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Spiros posted:

Jimson don't you have some gbs thread to be getting purged from

I'd rather purge (you) the scum from this thread (that we are posting in)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Spiros posted:

What if I'm a little town baby

U r a little baby alright.

of scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

##vote Jimson if he was honest about that case he'd be pushing me instead

1 scumbble at a time. Plz.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Please don't use "tard" it is very offensive to a large number of people.

Gunna lynch me a tard.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am town and I don't have to sit here and listen to a bunch of scummy starmen tell me what's what.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also I may be dumb but I'm not an idiot my reads tend to be on point. Spiros is a scrumble.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I just want to take a moment to apologize to Lildondon

I know she is super serious into this game and I came in like a bat out of hell. I just want you all to know my intention isn't to play super dumb idiot mode I really do think Spiros is scum.

Tentatively I want to see a Spiros lynch unless another target I feel more comfortable with comes along. The problem is, as dondonjr pointed out. I previously had a read on Spiros before and now its still there painting every interaction I have with them.

I get that its frustrating to deal with someone coming in saying "oh man vote this guy he's scum because I said so." Which is why I am trying to justify my lynches. I am just terrible at explaining so rather than going the Mayor Glowku or Infinitum route of talking myself up as this amazing mafia god who should be listened too on that point alone, I try anyway to justify my reads and they're always terrible poopy because I am an idiot.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Would still super appreciate it if people even tried to case one another.

Hey. I said Spiros is scum and I said why. That's all I got.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm thinking Jimson is a good option.

When is killing town ever a good option?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Well, genius, let me spell it out for you.

There are two possibilities and you have made one redundant with an absolute statement.

Possibility A: Jimson is scum and his scumbros weren't voting him intentionally. Not M.I.A. at deadline, intentionally not voting him out. Who wasn't voting him can still be asked and questioned, but this possibility is made redundant by the absolute assertion of...

Possibility B: Scum were actually missing at deadline and couldn't push the lynch on a town player which is what you're saying.

I wanted to see if anyone else found that suspect, validation is a good thing in a game of mafia.

I mean... it is a good catch. I've never played a game with samfucious before to my knowledge so I have no idea if it was just them saying words that came out wrong.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Samfucius posted:

Which they absolutely were, but Jimson was viable long before that.

Yeah I miss read this part thought he said they were but didn't give absolutely the weight if deserves in a mafia game.

##vote Samfucius
Spiros is still scum but I think sam is too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

Not gonna lie I think its very strange that, once again, we can't get votes on Jimson.

I always thought town having a hard time getting votes on town was a good thing? :shrug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

Not gonna lie I think its very strange that, once again, we can't get votes on Jimson.

Also can we please talk about how lazy and weak of an argument this is?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

the jimson case is mostly that he lurked like crazy and we couldn't rally the votes to lynch him

Also that I'm handsome. Don't forget that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Spiros posted:

I feel like you're contorting to not vote for Jimson.

Why is lynching me so important to you spiros.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

So handsome. The 4some is on if you get your wife on board.

I'm trying. She is waffling but I think the nude pictures of AR will convince her.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Spiros posted:

I like to hang scum

Hear guys! Spiros is gonna kill himself!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

My desires are unconventional does that make me a perv?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Sssssssssss a ddddddddddd AR

Real talk. What was this?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

i kinda do too

Real talk? I'm not scum.

Counter real talk. I'm leaving my wife for lildondon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

AR says we're a package deal and you have to leave your wife for both of us.

Works for me. As long as I get my choice of hole.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Yeah jimson scum slips all the time and I think that CCkeane comment may have been one. I think icr is the right choice rn and jimson will follow eventually. I am gonna be incommunicado in about an hour btw

Lmao it wasn't a slip. I just thought it was weird he was talking so much about how busy he'd be and then jumped in to grab the smashballs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

WE NEVER GONNA HANG ANYONE IF THATS THE CRITERIA

:drat:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote ramen

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I can see why you're so quick for a 4some lildondon

Absurd Revolver posted:

why does anyone edge

just cum already and by the time you would have wasted edging u could cum again

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I have a secret

Ftell me ur secret

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I have never played a smash bros game ever.

:gary::yarg:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Flerp
<3
Jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You big ol' meanies better not hurt my flerp. We r in love.

• Locked thread