Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

How did my boy Tony get on?

Blasted Charles with some sick kicks to the body, went to war on the mat with some bjj, submitted Charles in the 3rd with a guillotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Was it against Maia or Bisping that Chael said he got hosed up from some innocuous looking punch on the ground?

It was a punch from Maia's guard or maybe even from underneath mount

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm sad for Carlos Condit but I wish he stays in the sport and takes a lot of braindamage for my entertainment

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Zzulu posted:

I'm sad for Carlos Condit but I wish he stays in the sport and takes a lot of braindamage for my entertainment

I hope he retires with his brains intact and carves out a lucrative career being professionally handsome.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
After their fight at some point Anderson noted Maia hit surprisingly hard

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
People what Jake shields beat up: current champion, former champion, number 1 contender, etc

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
shoulda beaten lombard

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

david carmichael posted:

People what Jake shields beat up: current champion, former champion, number 1 contender, etc

UFC Champions or Title Challengers with a loss to Jake Shields:

Demian Maia
Tyron Woodley
Dan Henderson
Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Yushin Okami
Dave Menne

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
The best welterweight in the world is literally too stupid to fight in the UFC (and even WSOF) and also lost to some random guy in Italy.

Lavender menace
Nov 7, 2012

by Lowtax

Lloyd Boner posted:

The best welterweight in the world is literally too stupid to fight in the UFC (and even WSOF) and also lost to some random guy in Italy.

Whoever taught Paul harris how to apply a heelhook really should be held accountable for it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's like a terminator but with the processor of a spectrum, he has only one command and that is to heelhook. No space to teach him how to let go.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He's like a terminator but with the processor of a spectrum, he has only one command and that is to heelhook. No space to teach him how to let go.

there's a much easier way to use the word spectrum when talking about palhares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

there's a much easier way to use the word spectrum when talking about palhares

• Locked thread