Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
But nobody knows what it is. What is your favourite way and the number in which this method was created in chronological orrder eg; raw #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hey mook face are you still divorced?

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
shell on #0

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

#2 Eggs florentine on an English muffin.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
1 cooked
2 not cooked

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
1 fried
2 fertilized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ

vvv get a load of this dingus

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i mean yeah, i guess if you read a number theory book and didnt understand it

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i mean yeah, i guess if you read a number theory book and didnt understand it

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
^^^^^
get a load of these dinguses

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I usually try to fry my eggs but then get frustrated and bored and they just end up scrambled. Doesn't matter because I just squirt some sriracha on there and go to town

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey mook face are you still divorced?

Oh yeah, wasn't he the guy that abandoned his kids in Canada and his wife made an account because he still posted here?

Call your kids you poo poo loving redneck OP!

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
moose face count the eggs

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
#5789 fried and put in a muffin

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Oh yeah, wasn't he the guy that abandoned his kids in Canada and his wife made an account?

Call your kids you poo poo loving redneck OP!

Actually i have full custody and my ex hasnt seen them in a year and there is a protection order in place prohobiting her from contacting them at all.

Now that we have that out of the way

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Actually i have full custody and my ex hasnt seen them in a year and there is a protection order in place prohobiting her from contacting them at all.

Now that we have that out of the way

I don't really believe you because you were one epic gently caress up and there's no way you turned it around like that.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't really believe you because you were one epic gently caress up and there's no way you turned it around like that.

Well its 100% true. Everyone is very well

F8L
May 17, 2003

There's only one way to make eggs. I don't understand all the specifics but a chicken squeezes em out their rear end. There's a lot of ways to prepare eggs though and I am not a math type but given that you could say prepare eggs scrambled with one single pepper flake, nude, on Sunday, in an orange pan, while listening to talk radio and there's probably an infinite amount of ways you can change that, I posit that you're wrong.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone ever butt chug some eggs before a big run, then when you take a big poo poo later the eggs come out cooked like a delicious omelete?

F8L
May 17, 2003

Posit can mean to put forth as an argument.

Forward Toward
Aug 14, 2015

No Tank You. not today tanks. Tank you very much.

TANK TANK TANK

VRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Poach. No numbers.

F8L
May 17, 2003

There's also that thing where you can cut a hole in a piece of bread and pour the egg in there so that's another way you can prepare eggs so there's that way and I mean I could probably spend the rest of my life thinking of other ways.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

F8L posted:

There's also that thing where you can cut a hole in a piece of bread and pour the egg in there so that's another way you can prepare eggs so there's that way and I mean I could probably spend the rest of my life thinking of other ways.

Popeye egg? #768

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
made into a quiche.

more foods should come in pie form

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

#seven mirangue

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can just throw them on the outside of a coal furnace and scrape the black poo poo off and make a tea. P cool.

F8L
May 17, 2003

You can boil them and then take the shells off and then cut them in half and then scoop out the yolk and mix that poo poo with Miracle Whip and then scoop it back into the whites and sprinkle some paprika on em and that's another way.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

F8L posted:

You can boil them and then take the shells off and then cut them in half and then scoop out the yolk and mix that poo poo with Miracle Whip and then scoop it back into the whites and sprinkle some paprika on em and that's another way.

Demon eggs #666

F8L
May 17, 2003

moose face posted:

Demon eggs #666

I still think you'll run out of numbers before you run out of ways to prepare eggs. Also you can crack a few into a glass and drink them at the beginning of a work out montage in a movie or something.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
100 ways to cook an egg = 100 folds in a chef's toque

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
1 cooked
2 uncooked
3 fertilized

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Baked in a potato, wearing lurid green mask

F8L
May 17, 2003

I rarely post but I am very passionate about eggs and the infinite methods in which to prepare them so I find it a bit disconcerting that this thread is not pulling the level of discussion a person such as myself would come to expect from a thread about this subject. This is eggs people. Eggs matter!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

F8L posted:

I rarely post but I am very passionate about eggs and the infinite methods in which to prepare them so I find it a bit disconcerting that this thread is not pulling the level of discussion a person such as myself would come to expect from a thread about this subject. This is eggs people. Eggs matter!

I feel you. #3 i think is accidentally fried on a slab of basalt

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
#682 dropped on the floor at the mall
#29 yolk and egg separated, scrambled separately, and then recombined and topped with a papaya slaw
#1301 carve out the inside of a book. crack three eggs into the cavity and bake low and slow.

F8L
May 17, 2003

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

#682 dropped on the floor at the mall

That's more of an accident than a method of preparing eggs for consumption. Unless you like to eat eggs off the mall floor or know somebody that does okay I guess you're right you can prepare eggs that way. If you're that guy.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

a computer scientist would say there are a countably infinite number of ways to prepare eggs because you can always prepend "Do nothing." to any algorithm for making eggs and it's still an algorithm for making eggs.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

gigawhite posted:

I usually try to fry my eggs but then get frustrated and bored and they just end up scrambled. Doesn't matter because I just squirt some sriracha on there and go to town

but if you just scramble up some semi-fried eggs, it doesn't become scrambled eggs it just becomes some hosed up shity fried homicide eggs. also scrambled takes longer with more ingredients. just lol if you don't put milk, cheese, and other ingredients into scrambled eggs, and mix it before frying

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

F8L posted:

That's more of an accident than a method of preparing eggs for consumption. Unless you like to eat eggs off the mall floor or know somebody that does okay I guess you're right you can prepare eggs that way. If you're that guy.

i probably wouldn't eat mall eggs but somewhere that guy exists

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Runny egg on a burger is the workin' mans choice of having this treat. Lemme show you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

meiosis

• Locked thread