Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
thats a direct order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i am somewhat sexually adventerous but analingus is just a total yuck for me. giving or recieving.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
gently caress yeah let's party!

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe
if you're the guy and you don't lick your girls butthole than you are not a man just a little boy. get out.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

TEH Zombie Penguin posted:

if you're the guy and you don't lick your girls butthole than you are not a man just a little boy. get out.

My girlfriend won't let me and it bums me out

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

TEH Zombie Penguin posted:

dont wash

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'll do what I want

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe

Captain Yossarian posted:

get a new girlfriend.

protip: be sure to give her a big ol' wet kiss after. like right after.

AEMINAL posted:

dont wash

idgi

\/\/\/\/

I mean, you're already basically there if you go down.

Bruce Boxlicker fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Aug 28, 2016

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don't want to get poop in my mouth

Is there something wrong with me

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Antisocial. :smugbert:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Nice avatar/post combo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I'll stick my penis and fingersin that booty bit I kind of draw the line when I can taste it

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
:siren::siren::siren::siren:

It's the booty police. Come out with your nude rear end up and spread for easy eatin!!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Captain Yossarian posted:

:sever: that poo poo is unacceptable in a relationship.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
drat nigga, that's a good joke

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a cunting linguist

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Even if right now at this moment your brain is like "yeah that's logically gross, it's an out-mouth where poo poo lives and it's def clearly not a good idea to put my tongue inside of it from a purely objective standpoint"

I still do not understand how when you've got her bent over and youre slurping around like a st Bernard all over the pussy you don't also just grab her butt and spread the glutes and be like "yeah idgaf about science right now AT ALL" and just start eatin the poo poo right out of her rear end like it was breyer's vanilla bean

Like how does it not just HAPPEN?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
like 'ceries

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

Even if right now at this moment your brain is like "yeah that's logically gross, it's an out-mouth where poo poo lives and it's def clearly not a good idea to put my tongue inside of it from a purely objective standpoint"

I still do not understand how when you've got her bent over and youre slurping around like a st Bernard all over the pussy you don't also just grab her butt and spread the glutes and be like "yeah idgaf about science right now AT ALL" and just start eatin the poo poo right out of her rear end like it was breyer's vanilla bean

Like how does it not just HAPPEN?

who even does cunnilingus in doggy?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I do

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

yeah i have cause then you can go right to doggy fuckin.

still not eating rear end tho. maybe im old fashioned.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

why?

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Easier access to the booty.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I eat the booty, but I make sure the girl washes her rear end vigorously like that seen from american psycho. I also like to flex in the mirror while eating the booty.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

I eat the booty, but I make sure the girl washes her rear end vigorously like that seen from american psycho. I also like to flex in the mirror while eating the booty.

it was her vagina he wanted her to wash. maybe you''re getting confused with "don't just look at it. eat it!"?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't get why people bleach their assholes. Like, if there's a poop stain their why not wash it off? Like pummus soap and a piece of lufa. Why just put bleach on the poo poo, it's just white poo poo then? :shrug:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don't get why people bleach their assholes. Like, if there's a poop stain their why not wash it off? Like pummus soap and a piece of lufa. Why just put bleach on the poo poo, it's just white poo poo then? :shrug:

It's not because of poop, it's because some people have darker skin around their genitals.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It's because some people just have too much money and free time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Benny Harvey posted:

who even does cunnilingus in doggy?

Like not exclusively

But yeah obviously when you first spin em around and bend em over you gotta eat the rear end and cunningham

Doggy is a finishing move anyway, so it's your last chance to cunnilinguize your buddy. and at that point how do you not just go "gently caress it" and eat butt as well?

• Locked thread