Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My neighbor's dog keeps letting the bass drop at 2am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
WTF, everyone.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Someone name a parrot Jimmy Buffett IMMEDIATELY

----------------

nvm no cake

I named my parrot Jimmy Buffet and now i'm always wasting away in margaritaville

nvm no cake

thepiratebae.se posted:

I named my parrot Jimmy Buffet and now i'm always wasting away in margaritaville

what I mean by this, is, he won't stop singing it. i can feel my sanity slowly escaping my body. please someone send help.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

thepiratebae.se posted:

what I mean by this, is, he won't stop singing it. i can feel my sanity slowly escaping my body. please someone send help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6yQGG_UWQ

----------------

treasure bear

I submitted this URL to google so 'I named my parrot Jimmy Buffet' should show this page in search shortly https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dog owner: "Speak!"

Skrillex the Dog: "Wub! Wub, wub!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It's Jimmy Buffett with two Ts. A Jimmy Buffet would be something like this:

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

----------------

google THIS

thepiratebae.se posted:

is there a woman to blame?

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i agree op

bc if u think about it

if u name ur dog skrillex

hell just keep letting the poob drop all the time

itd be insanely annoyin

and dupstep isnt even that good :shrug:

i like my puppy to have full step when s/he walks so they can frolic in my yard properly ok

google THIS

Splatmaster posted:

google THIS

what if you named your cat deadmau5?

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

It's Jimmy Buffett with two Ts. A Jimmy Buffet would be something like this:

google THIS posted:

Splatmaster posted:

nvm no cake

google THIS posted:

is there a woman to blame?

no, it's my own drat fault

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Well played.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

:golfclap:

Darkman Fanpage
named my cat cat stevens only to find out he changed his name to yusuf islam

FactsAreUseless

They ran today. It's worse when they run. I don't like shooting a man in the back. We were on patrol not far from Cleveland, a little suburb called Linndale. Just knocking on doors, checking dog licenses, pet IDs, that sort of thing. It was Jefferson Ave. I remember that. Didn't even have a chance to knock. They hit Alvarez, not lethal, panic fire. We kicked down the door. There were dozens of them, all sizes. A lot of chihuahuas. Some sheepdogs. Even a Great Pyrenees, massive thing, not unfriendly. I knew what I'd see even before the flashlights hit their collars. Skrillex. Skrillex. Skrillex. Dog tags glittering and turning. The dogs were nervous. They didn't know what was happening. A couple of us stayed behind, recovery team. They're probably in rehab now, new names, new identities: Peter, Brianna, Doctor Paws, Auggie. But we chased. We're not so different from the dogs, really. We chased, and when they were cornered they could have dropped their weapons but they didn't, or maybe they did but not fast enough, it doesn't matter, it's never mattered, we have the authority, anything it takes, national security, public interest, so we fired, I don't know how many times but it was enough. Nobody thinks about the smell until they're in it.

deep dish peat moss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9JmNobPN2g

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
This whistle makes a sound so low, only my dog, Skrillex, can hear it.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
This Ibizan dog park is insane.

alnilam

bass-et hound

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i named my dog "barks and sniffs butts", and guess what?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

bass-et hound

bass-enji~ :ocelot:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

i named my dog "barks and sniffs butts", and guess what?

You're in prison now.

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

FactsAreUseless posted:

They ran today. It's worse when they run. I don't like shooting a man in the back. We were on patrol not far from Cleveland, a little suburb called Linndale. Just knocking on doors, checking dog licenses, pet IDs, that sort of thing. It was Jefferson Ave. I remember that. Didn't even have a chance to knock. They hit Alvarez, not lethal, panic fire. We kicked down the door. There were dozens of them, all sizes. A lot of chihuahuas. Some sheepdogs. Even a Great Pyrenees, massive thing, not unfriendly. I knew what I'd see even before the flashlights hit their collars. Skrillex. Skrillex. Skrillex. Dog tags glittering and turning. The dogs were nervous. They didn't know what was happening. A couple of us stayed behind, recovery team. They're probably in rehab now, new names, new identities: Peter, Brianna, Doctor Paws, Auggie. But we chased. We're not so different from the dogs, really. We chased, and when they were cornered they could have dropped their weapons but they didn't, or maybe they did but not fast enough, it doesn't matter, it's never mattered, we have the authority, anything it takes, national security, public interest, so we fired, I don't know how many times but it was enough. Nobody thinks about the smell until they're in it.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Skrillex. Skrillex. Skrillex.

FactsAreUseless

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Skrillex. Skrillex. Skrillex.
This Beetlejuice sequel loving sucks, man.

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
But can I give my dog a Skrillex haircut?

google THIS

Laurenz posted:

But can I give my dog a Skrillex haircut?

in most states it's illegal to give even a consenting human a skrillex haircut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An acceptable Skrillex-like name could be for example, Ruffneck. Or Some Mutt (Summit).

Bangarang sounds iffy, though

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

google THIS posted:

in most states it's illegal to give even a consenting human a skrillex haircut

Good thing I don't live in America then...

My dog is gonna get Skrillex'd

nvm no cake

Haha, yeah, "Skrillex" would of been a cool dog name like 6 years ago maybe. The real heads are naming their dog cool underground names like "Burial" and "Synkro".

FactsAreUseless

My pet parakeet The Album "Rounds" By Four Tet

nvm no cake

FactsAreUseless posted:

My pet parakeet The Album "Rounds" By Four Tet

the unabonger
counterpoint: it shouldn't be against the law to name your dog skrillex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

counterpoint: it shouldn't be against the law to name your dog skrillex

Look where that got us. Gene Wilder is dead.

• Locked thread