Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
You find that perfect spot on the mattress, the temperature is just right... Good music or the right thing on TV, or just silence. Eventually you ascend and have a lovely breakfast while listening to the birds in your backyard.

How do you get comfy on a Sunday morning?
Post about comfort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mmmmmmm yeah dats riiiight. :mmmsmug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sitting down for a nice nap time in my folding chaier

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i am having a bad day but your cute pictures are helping guess I'm gonna start a new city in tropico 5

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm drinking tea and watching the brady bunch. Jan is into playing tricks and put Greg's rat into the girls laundry hamper and it chewed it's way out, now someone is gonna have to learn a life lesson.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I fondle my balls a lot.

It's comforting.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hungover and tired, think im gonna get high and go get a hotdog

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Uh oh, the cool guys at school peer pressured Greg into smoking a cigarette and Cindy and Jan spotted him.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I have trouble getting comfortable on Sundays compared to Saturdays because of the feeling of growing dread for the coming week that begins from the moment I rise.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I got out of bed and made some Mexican style scrambled eggs and having a perfectly ripe avocado with it. Later I'll have some tea.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Every single physical aspect of my room is just 1mm out to be comfortable, and if you try to fix it something else pops 1mm out. There is no peace. So on Sunday, like on all mornings, I get outside ASAP. Sorry op.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ah feel much better now, time for dirty sprite #2 followed by a catnap and/or some hardstyle chillin

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

maybe I should lay down on the floor

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i passed out on a concrete floor last night so im absolutely delighted to be sinking into my week old mattress right now with gently caress all to do for the rest of the day

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i passed out on a concrete floor last night so im absolutely delighted to be sinking into my week old mattress right now with gently caress all to do for the rest of the day
Sounds like a good day to me.. I'm not sure what is more comfortable, the floor or my mattress.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxvrirgACU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gonna take poo #2

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Gonna take poo #2
not much looking forward to my own poo #2... the 'roids are acting up more than usual today :rolleyes:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Gonna smoke a weed and play Pokemon red

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

not much looking forward to my own poo #2... the 'roids are acting up more than usual today :rolleyes:

Oh man tell me about it, ugh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Oh man tell me about it, ugh

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i'm at work you loving jerks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

i'm at work you loving jerks
You, too, can take a poo poo today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I slept in til 9, made myself an egg/bacon/avocado mash sandwich x2, met up with some friends and went to the beach.

Headed home now to have a smoke in the shower and steel my nerves for the work week ahead

• Locked thread