Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The only thing i can think of is accidentally blowing up a Japanese limited edition transparent Saturn with my powerful western 230V of power. My friend, however, part exchanged a SNES with, among others: Zelda 3, SMW, SMW2 and SMK... all for a copy of V-Rally on the Playstation... just the game. Can you outdo that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I called the third Xbox the Xbox One.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
While playing Kingdom: New Lands I dispatched four knights to attack a portal immediately after destroying a different portal so all four knights walked right into a huge army of monsters and were slain. My army never recovered in time to stop the next wave.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

EX-GAIJIN AT LAST posted:

I called the third Xbox the Xbox One.

I called the second third Xbox the Xbox OneS

Stanley Tweedle
Aug 15, 2001

walking into the beams on throne 2 again.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I ate my nGage... Mistook it for a taco >_<

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I ate my nGage... Mistook it for a taco >_<
A simple, and tasty, mistake.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i bought a popular video game

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I bought the ghoul slave you could get in Fallout 3. Went off for fun adventures, loaded him up with loot, then had to carry it home myself when the stupid bastard ran off to attack a group of Enclave soldiers and got killed. I suppose there's a reason your character is called The LONE Wanderer.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I pursued Lu Bu.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I preordered :cry:

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Black and white and Spore.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Played a game for an hour that doesn't have an autosave feature and got game over :cry:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Late game final fantasy 7 save (with only a single save file) before a boss battle that I was way under levelled and equipped for but couldn't leave the arena of.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Whilst standing in line at the cafeteria, positioned a couple spots behind a female with whom I am loosely acquainted, I got a phone call from my mom, for whom I have the Final Fantasy V battle victory music as a customized notification sound. I'd seen aforementioned female post a Skyrim "meme" (actually an image macro...) on Facebook, so instead of answering the call, I walked ahead a bit, and asked her, if she knew which game (which Final Fantasy, specifically) my ringtone was from. I was amused by her inability to answer correctly, but, as the fates would have it, it later transpired that my mom had been calling to let me know I was disowned, which was somewhat of a fail.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
When I played The Stanley Parable I was convinced there was a way to stop the countdown in the control room. I went through it like three times trying to discover the secret and by the end of it I was sobbing intensely.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I didn't buy a Wii U and missed out on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword as a result.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i put the wrong kind of ram in the xbox one, the third xbox

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lol you bought an ngage

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i play video games and am a full grown man

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Parents walked in on me using a ps2 controller as a makeshift vibrator by using the infinite grind cheat in Tony Hawk 4 to make it vibrate continuously.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

Parents walked in on me using a ps2 controller as a makeshift vibrator by using the infinite grind cheat in Tony Hawk 4 to make it vibrate continuously.

a lock isnt a video game afaik

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like video games.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

hth posted:

a lock isnt a video game afaik

oh yeah? how do you explain this one then, einstein?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
yeah but v-rally fookin owned m8

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Back in the day I was playing Diablo 2 for the first time online and I found a six-slot crystal sword early in and I was like "oh man this is gonna be SICK with a random assortment of 6 chipped and flawed gems I've got lying around".

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
X: Rebirth burns a pit in my soul.

At least I played Spore to the space stage.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I played world of warcraft during my freshman year of college

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I traded my SNES with SNW, F-zero, and a couple other games for a Jaguar 64. In dl some fairness alien vs predator was a solid game.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I paid money for Duke Nukem Forever.

It now sits on my shelf as a monument to my own stupidity.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I bought an xbox one.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I bought Master of Orion 3 for full price on release.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
preordered Colonial marines. How do you gently caress up that concept?

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
i chose the gep gun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

preordered Fallout 4

:sigh:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my mistake is that i've never given Majora's Mask a fair shot. the prospect of the moon killing everyone scares the poo poo out of me

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I preorder ed that new simcity game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013