Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

GobiasIndustries posted:

Nip/Tuck was batshit crazy. In I think the last season someone was murdered by being filled with stuffing like a toy bear.

It was fantastic :allears:

Nip/Tuck was truly a great, loving crazyballs show.

Was the serial killer transgender? I thought the Transgender person who ended up trying to steal the straight laced doctor's son from him was separate from either of the two serial killers that stalked the 2 docs throughout the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

2 of the best things ever to come across YouTube, IMO.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Pan Dulce posted:

So Billie Lourd and Billy Eichner are confirmed to appear in Season 7. I'm stoked. I was worried I wouldn't see Lourd after Scream Queens.

I hope Eichner gets horridly murdered while playing himself doing Billy On The Street.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

She could be the understudy for Twisty.

• Locked thread