Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I know his messed up unstable childhood is to blame, but is that a good justification to abuse heroin like a complete fucktard? I love this man, and everything he stands for (or against) but I don't get why he wasn't as strong overcoming his drug problem. Now whether he did kill himself or it was some shady conspiracy assassination (Courtney? More like greedy bitch murder) it is such a shame that he was taken away at such a young age.

Still I don't get it, if you are big, you have the influence to preach your message of liberation, why put it to waste by doing loving heroin? Is heroin really that strong a drug? or we humans are just weak pieces of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
read Op, but do not have the predisposition to comment in a meaningful manner. Very interested in answers though.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Hm perhaps try heroin and report back?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
give me that old fashioned morphine

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hate him

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Sperghetti posted:

Hm perhaps try heroin and report back?

I can't even access pot

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
op should just watch montage of h*ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjDWSyDZ3A

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Kurt Cobain posted:

I know his messed up unstable childhood is to blame, but is that a good justification to abuse heroin like a complete fucktard? I love this man, and everything he stands for (or against) but I don't get why he wasn't as strong overcoming his drug problem. Now whether he did kill himself or it was some shady conspiracy assassination (Courtney? More like greedy bitch murder) it is such a shame that he was taken away at such a young age.

Still I don't get it, if you are big, you have the influence to preach your message of liberation, why put it to waste by doing loving heroin? Is heroin really that strong a drug? or we humans are just weak pieces of poo poo?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
he made a p good comic tho

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think it was the crippling mental illness op

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im not into country music sorry

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
funniest thing about him is he had a painful stomach disorder since his teen years that is believed to have led to his suicide. a few years ago a study found large amounts of marijuana usage can cause chronic intestinal distress. the loving idiot killed himself because of pain that his own excessive weed use was causing.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
who said weed wasnt a gateway drug :smuggo:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

afeelgoodpoop posted:

funniest thing about him is he had a painful stomach disorder since his teen years that is believed to have led to his suicide. a few years ago a study found large amounts of marijuana usage can cause chronic intestinal distress. the loving idiot killed himself because of pain that his own excessive weed use was causing.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

best username post combo of 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
remember when courtney love murdered kurt cobain?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

remember when courtney love murdered kurt cobain?

was that before or after he de-noggified himself with a gun in a drug fueled haze

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Kurt Cobain was mediocre at best. He made a smart move by offing himself before anyone noticed.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Kurt Cobain was mediocre at best. He made a smart move by offing himself before anyone noticed.

suicide is sin in case you plan on connecting any dots

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
chronic intestinal distress hahaha welcome to 7am my house you loving idiot

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

afeelgoodpoop posted:

He got the stomach pains corrected way before he killed himself.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't think he really had a message of liberation to preach, all he had was nihilistic nineties cynicism, which he actually chose a very effective method of preaching.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I love hamburger, pizza, or people I've actually met, OP. So I don't know what to tell you. :shrug:

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

yeah kinda but who isn't kind of a dick? also do some heroin and then report back on how easy it was to kick thx

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Be honest though, aren't you glad we never got the lovely 6th Nirvana album and fat Kurt saying dumb poo poo on the Bill Maher Show or turning out to be a gamergator or something?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I like how he made Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl retroactively pay him 75% of royalties after they got huge. lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Entropic posted:

Be honest though, aren't you glad we never got the lovely 6th Nirvana album and fat Kurt saying dumb poo poo on the Bill Maher Show or turning out to be a gamergator or something?

yea

he died to preserve his integrity

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

I don't think he really had a message of liberation to preach, all he had was nihilistic nineties cynicism, which he actually chose a very effective method of preaching.

lol

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
When is the invitable terrible Frances Bean album gonna happen, c'mon

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Sinatra was not only a raging rear end in a top hat but also a borderline crimelord. But the dude had a golden voice what can I say and a good face and probably a fantastic rear end. Sigh.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Skypizza posted:

Still I don't get it

Heroin doesn't work like you seem to think it does.

I kinda have a hunch neither does electricity, plumbing, or magnets.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
loving magnets.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Entropic posted:

When is the invitable terrible Frances Bean album gonna happen, c'mon

Think she got Kurt's looks and Courtney's talent so never hopefully

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
only people who grew up listening to kurt cobain give a gently caress about him

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

he made a p good comic tho

Great comic, god bless Kurt.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i knew his cousin, Burt Cobain

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I think Kurt Cobain is Skrillex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
didnt really read the op but i will say that drugs own