Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Gatekeeper posted:

ummm i was raised to believe his secret to being a great musician was killing himself before people realized he was not a great musician???

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
kanye believe how crazy this thread is about the dead man

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
He's spraypainting "GAY HOMOSEX RULES" on cars in Heaven Hell now

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Entropic posted:

Did you hear her generic over-produced "Hole" comeback album where she was the only original member, with a bunch of hired guns 20 years younger than her, though? lmao

my sister has an obsessive lesbian crush on courtney love (not to mention the chick from evanescence), so i have heard more courtney love (not to mention evanescence) than i would ever have liked to. as a dude i would be ashamed to crush out so transparently for artists i find attractive, but i guess lesbians are too busy being shamed for other things to have that particular shame drilled into them by society.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Moon Atari posted:

my sister has an obsessive lesbian crush on courtney love (not to mention the chick from evanescence), so i have heard more courtney love (not to mention evanescence) than i would ever have liked to. as a dude i would be ashamed to crush out so transparently for artists i find attractive, but i guess lesbians are too busy being shamed for other things to have that particular shame drilled into them by society.
oh yeah whats your sister say she likes most about C love?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
probably her thespian chops

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

mdm posted:

kanye believe how crazy this thread is about the dead man

mind blowing, right?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

oh yeah whats your sister say she likes most about C love?

i think she tends to kind of self insert with her crushes at the same time as loving them (goddamn the double entendre in that is so good i need to congratulate myself immediately). But really, she wants to be with them but also be them. In the case of courtney love my sister is a hopeless druggie whose poo poo everyone is sick of, so she can relate to her. She believes that courtney love was actually the musical genius, that kurt either did an average imitation of her stuff or directly ripped off her unreleased material. everyone misunderstands courtney, who is actually super fun to be around and constantly dropping druggie wisdom in an unassuming way.

But her thing for courtney love is nothing compared to either amy lee of evanescence or tori amos, who she followed to all stops of their australian tours before becoming depressed she couldn't afford to continue with them internationally.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i preferred his brother, burt cobain

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Moon Atari posted:

i think she tends to kind of self insert with her crushes at the same time as loving them (goddamn the double entendre in that is so good i need to congratulate myself immediately). But really, she wants to be with them but also be them. In the case of courtney love my sister is a hopeless druggie whose poo poo everyone is sick of, so she can relate to her. She believes that courtney love was actually the musical genius, that kurt either did an average imitation of her stuff or directly ripped off her unreleased material. everyone misunderstands courtney, who is actually super fun to be around and constantly dropping druggie wisdom in an unassuming way.

But her thing for courtney love is nothing compared to either amy lee of evanescence or tori amos, who she followed to all stops of their australian tours before becoming depressed she couldn't afford to continue with them internationally.

does she havee any fan fics i can see?

you know to laugh at and stuff

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

i preferred his brother, burt cobain

now thats an artist we can all appreciate

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
whatever happened to that kurdt guy?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
burt cobain stayed at my house on one tour and hid dog turds in my couch cushions and i dont even have a dog ????:confused:????

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

burt cobain stayed at my house on one tour and hid dog turds in my couch cushions and i dont even have a dog ????:confused:????

he once slept in my closet and he stole some of my hair

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1gjAXo05tA

Also, just in time for christmas, only $10 at kmart

smells like corporatism

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

he once slept in my closet and he stole some of my hair

when i texted him why he did that he just replied, "no charge ;)"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

when i texted him why he did that he just replied, "no charge ;)"

i once found him in an alley alone with a smoke machine under a street light practicing the "moonwalk"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

does she havee any fan fics i can see?

you know to laugh at and stuff

She does but she doesn't upload them, i only know about them because she left my dad's house strewn with her filth and he was too saddened by her general lifestyle and disrespect for him to clean it up without my help, so of course i read some of her notepads because i'm a big creepo. As much as I know it will hurt the average SA user to have that tasty bait dangled in front of them with no pay off, i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i uploaded any of it for strangers to mock.

I mean, sharing someone's private journals and notepads for personal profit without their express permission is obviously wrong right? Even if people really really really want to know what's in it, what sort of scummy person would I be if i even considered indulging them?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

i once found him in an alley alone with a smoke machine under a street light practicing the "moonwalk"

true story: all those guitar picks and foam ear plugs you lose at concerts burk cobain collects them and flips them on chinese ebay

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Moon Atari posted:

She does but she doesn't upload them, i only know about them because she left my dad's house strewn with her filth and he was too saddened by her general lifestyle and disrespect for him to clean it up without my help, so of course i read some of her notepads because i'm a big creepo. As much as I know it will hurt the average SA user to have that tasty bait dangled in front of them with no pay off, i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i uploaded any of it for strangers to mock.

I mean, sharing someone's private journals and notepads for personal profit without their express permission is obviously wrong right? Even if people really really really want to know what's in it, what sort of scummy person would I be if i even considered indulging them?

i dunno some sort of cool guy?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
burt cobain has perfect pitch and can hum the entire alphabet in such a way that you can recognize the letters by the tone of his voice

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I let burnt cobain use my pad to get high and he tied off in my living room and right when he was about to inject the needle he pointed it at me and sprayed it all over me and it was piss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

I let burnt cobain use my pad to get high and he tied off in my living room and right when he was about to inject the needle he pointed it at me and sprayed it all over me and it was piss

lol thats his patented move

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Gatekeeper posted:

fall for it once, shame on burt fall for it twice, classic burt

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

burt cobain did a yoda impression and told me "cum rear end, you are!" and I was like "drat"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once caught him drinking out of my toilet

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
burt cobain invented the dance "the worm" as a way to escape a flop house when you were too high to use your legs

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I once caught him using my drink as a toilet :(

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Moon Atari posted:

i'm talking about extending into the next few decades of pop music, where kids grow up seeing the nirvana shirt sold in every store and know about that band their dad likes (or doesn't like outside of a couple of songs), where the guy killed himself big time. im actually hoping kanye will eventually off himself and we can be done with highly influential artistic suicides through kanye deliberately or unintentionally ruining it forever with a 'once as tragedy, twice as farce' style finale.

the only way that 'ye would go out is if he could do it jonestown style

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

burt cobain named his head "harm" and then reduced it

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

i caught burt cobain pissing in my decorative fountain bird bath, and he acted like i was the weird one for getting angry rather than thinking it was a funny joke. the water recycles burt! i had to drain the whole loving thing.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
burt cobain had to have a plate installed in his head and he chose marble

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

i once caught him drinking out of my toilet

Omg god bad Kurt, bad. :cripes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Omg god bad Kurt, bad. :cripes:

no, burt

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i once treated burt cobain to a family buffet dinner and he just coming back with plates of creamed corn?????:confused:??? he said it was the most honest evolution of corn

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oh, NEVERMIND :smuggo:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time burt cobain had a toothache and he pulled all of his teeth out to figure out which one

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Gatekeeper posted:

if he was still alive I'd tell him to go kill himself tbh

Mods???

He's telling Kurt Cobain to kill himself

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I once saw Burt cobain wearing a cheese helmet to channel bovine thought patterns, but then he admitted he just liked the smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

one time burt cobain had a toothache and he pulled all of his teeth out to figure out which one

hm, explains teh creamed corn

• Locked thread