Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hm, explains teh creamed corn

ya i guess that all makes sense now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Klyith posted:

the only way that 'ye would go out is if he could do it jonestown style

that's the farce part i'm talking about. Kanye's last tweet: it is time for all true fans to drink their coolaid. 4/5's of the human population wiped out in an instant. Everyone is like lol kanye, back at it again. Next day he is found dead from arsenic poisoning. The entire Klan Kardashian has disappeared completely, although there are signs that they didn't go willingly.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

ya i guess that all makes sense now

burt always has a plan, always scheming the latest get rich quick scheme

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
burt cobain is advising donald trumps presidential campaign on musical choices and ipod supplies

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
burt cobain can play any SNES sound track on a nokia flip phone

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
burt cobains motto is "an ipod in every pot"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
burt cobain can gently caress my dick

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
burt cobain invented daylight savings time so that he wouldnt be late to his job at orange julius

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

when burt cobain was 24 he went to great pains to purchase a fake id saying he was 26 and used it for all purposes. to this day he has never explained why.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Moon Atari posted:

when burt cobain was 24 he went to great pains to purchase a fake id saying he was 26 and used it for all purposes. to this day he has never explained why.
Rental car for the good ol' CO. Not as fast as a shotty, but it might dovetail nicely with the heroin.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

phasmid posted:

Rental car for the good ol' CO. Not as fast as a shotty, but it might dovetail nicely with the heroin.

drat it, i tried to use ages that didn't bestow any special privilege while still remaining under his death age, but i forgot about rental cars. gently caress burt, you couldn't have held off a couple of years?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Moon Atari posted:

drat it, i tried to use ages that didn't bestow any special privilege while still remaining under his death age, but i forgot about rental cars. gently caress burt, you couldn't have held off a couple of years?

Burts not dead :confused:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Guess I had confused him with some rear end in a top hat. Burt, if you are reading this, I didn't mean anything by it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

:eng101:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
when i first met burt cobain he was sitting under the seats at a baseball stadium letting peanut shells fall into his open mouth

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

A Strange Aeon posted:

Mods???

He's telling Kurt Cobain to kill himself

Look at how much more beloved and respected he was afterwards, clearly it's good avice from a friend to a pal

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

Look at how much more beloved and respected he was afterwards, clearly it's good avice from a friend to a pal

plus burt really started to blossom after his murder

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Guys, kurt didn't even have a brother, this burt person is lying to you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I saw Burt cobain huff the air out of a pair of vintage air Jordan's out of pure hatred.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
every super hot indie chick i know loves kurt and his music, so if you hate hot chicks guess i can see why you'd hate on a genius

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

every super hot indie chick i know loves kurt and his music, so if you hate hot chicks guess i can see why you'd hate on a genius

uh im married to linda cobain

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
burt cobain has been searching the bottom of every bottle of whiskey and canister of duster he's come across looking for his brother's killer, he'll get the SOB one day

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Heroin is the hipster drug.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The grunge/alternative scenes strike me as a bit interesting when you also compare it to the popularity of the metal scene that came before it. That scene was controversial and openly sort of promoted a sex, drugs and rock'n'roll lifestyle, not to mention satanic and demonic imagery. You had all the PMRC and Christian-type groups gathered around them in protest.

Then, the 90s alternative scene hits and no one I think can figure out anything controversial about it. They're angry about something, but God only know what these guys are whining about. They don't even have a consistent theme between the acts to pinpoint as "Yes! This is the common thread!"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Burt is Kurts cousin dummies

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

8-Bit Scholar posted:

can we be absolutely certain it wasn't because of your posting

it can't be ruled out :shrug:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
burt cobain does a beautiful cover of Castle Kids

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
more like spurt blow brain

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Did you guys know Kurt had blue eyes?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Did you guys know Kurt had blue eyes?

Yes and they were beautiful

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hay guyz whats gong on itt??? :D

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
burt cobain pisses with the toilet seat down and has poo poo aim I ran into him at a 7-11 and used the bathroom after him :arghfist:

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

JediTalentAgent posted:

Then, the 90s alternative scene hits and no one I think can figure out anything controversial about it. They're angry about something, but God only know what these guys are whining about. They don't even have a consistent theme between the acts to pinpoint as "Yes! This is the common thread!"

They are angry at their parents' divorce

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

rofl

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Flesh Forge posted:

more like spurt blow brain

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Man, Pat Smear needs to lay off the bronzer

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Burt Conbain owes me like ten bucks but he thinks sending me animal bones is slowly paying it off

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I called him and said you know the amount you spend on postage you coulda just given me my money back and he replied "no charge ;)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I love dicks too OP

• Locked thread