Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I know his messed up unstable childhood is to blame, but is that a good justification to abuse heroin like a complete fucktard? I love this man, and everything he stands for (or against) but I don't get why he wasn't as strong overcoming his drug problem. Now whether he did kill himself or it was some shady conspiracy assassination (Courtney? More like greedy bitch murder) it is such a shame that he was taken away at such a young age.

Still I don't get it, if you are big, you have the influence to preach your message of liberation, why put it to waste by doing loving heroin? Is heroin really that strong a drug? or we humans are just weak pieces of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Sperghetti posted:

Hm perhaps try heroin and report back?

I can't even access pot

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

JediTalentAgent posted:

Then, the 90s alternative scene hits and no one I think can figure out anything controversial about it. They're angry about something, but God only know what these guys are whining about. They don't even have a consistent theme between the acts to pinpoint as "Yes! This is the common thread!"

They are angry at their parents' divorce

• Locked thread