Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I imagine terrorists are like spies in Rome total war. If they complete their mission without getting killed they are much more likely to succeed again but all these terrorists are blowing themselves up so they never get the bonus xp from completing a mission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

They followed a Mediterranean diet and it lowered their blood pressure

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Tramadol Junkie posted:

The Islamics are probs too busy planning something.

We need to deport all Muslims from western countries, ban Islam, tear down every mosque and burn every copy of the Koran.

this but unironically, you see

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why would someone give up on one the best shortcuts to Paradise ??

(a secret most clerics don't want you to know!)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope this pattern continues

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think its cool and good when the muslims do the terror attacks!

thats called irony kids :grin:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

VikingSkull posted:

it has to be threatening

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
every thread i open smash hit getting owned lmao

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

We need to deport all Muslims from western countries, ban Islam, tear down every mosque and burn every copy of the Koran.

go get deported ... from earth! :grin:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

go get deported ... from earth! :grin:

The drugs will kill me soon enough.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

we don't need to know your masturbation habits thanks

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Guys please quit quoting that guy people picking on me it's not kind

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
If you're going to quote it please at least vote thread five

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

If you're going to quote it please at least vote thread five

I JUST VOTED 4 :twisted:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

I JUST VOTED 4 :twisted:

NOOOOOONER!

Heh classic nooner

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

The LAX thing last night made me think there was going to be one. And on the West coast too! Those are rare.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I don't really see what benefit burning the Koran would provide.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Strudel Man posted:

I don't really see what benefit burning the Koran would provide.

It would piss the Muslim scum off so bad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that would probably make them do even more terrorisms though :sigh:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Yeah. Maybe we should just start with the first one and proceed to the others only as it seems necessary.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Something is brewing in Calais and it's not baba ganoush. How long can that place survive anyway ???

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Something is brewing in Calais and it's not baba ganoush. How long can that place survive anyway ???

9000 Gimmegrants there at the last count and they are getting more violent every week. France needs to send in the army with live ammo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
They should just give them a bunch of Tramadol so they'll all turn out like you

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
is france still a white mans land?

CharlestonJew posted:

They should just give them a bunch of Tramadol so they'll all turn out like you

cia is prob already working on spiking their captagon supply line with carfentanil

oh wait no they are not because CIA :love: DAESH

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
this one lol

quote:

A verse from the Koran is to be read at the funeral of Mia Ayliffe-Chung, the British backpacker who was stabbed to death in Australia last week by a French Muslim who allegedly shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ as he carried out the attack.
According to Mia’s mother, Rosie Ayliffe, the reading from the Koran has been included in the funeral service as a way to distance her daughter’s murder from the suggestion that her daughter’s death was terror-related. Her daughter’s funeral will draw on a range of religions to create a multi-faith funeral reminiscent of Mia’s life, she said.

Mia, 21, died immediately after being stabbed multiple times by Frenchman Smail Ayad, 29, at a hostel in Home Hill, Queensland, Australia, last week. Ayad is said by witnesses to have shouted “Allahu akbar” (“God is greatest”) during the attack.

A second victim, Tom Jackson, 30, passed away on Tuesday having sustained 15 stab wounds to the face while trying to intervene in the attack. A third man sustained non-life threatening injuries, and a dog was also killed in the attack.

Following the attack, Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski told reporters: “Initial inquiries indicate that comments which may be construed of being of an extremist nature were made by the alleged offender,” but added that he “appears to have acted alone”.

Queensland police later reported that there were no signs that Ayad was radicalised, apparently suggesting that the attack was not terror related.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ISIS won't let any of us in we're too fat for the suicide belts.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quote:

Queensland police later reported that there were no signs that Ayad was radicalised, apparently suggesting that the attack was not terror related.

No signs at all.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
to be fair who put ham on their pizza like come on

quote:

Two men who attacked a young couple for eating a pizza topped with ham have been sentenced to 18 months in prison.
Youness Boussaid and Fatah Bouzid, both 27, launched a brutal attack on the pair after warning them they would “go to hell” because the pizza they were eating contained ham.

The victims left Le Mix Bar, a nightclub in Cambrésis, France, where they had spent the evening, and ordered pizza from a nearby food vendor. They were approached by Boussaid and Bouzid soon after, who offered the young couple cocaine.

Noticing ham on the pizza, the two Arabs told the pair they would “go to hell” for eating it. Islam forbids the consumption of meat from pigs.

Seeking to humiliate the woman, the assailants caressed her blonde hair and forced fingers into her nose, which caused her to fall and lose consciousness. When her companion tried to protect her, the two Arabs began to beat the young man before security staff from Le Mix Bar intervened.

wanna caress that blonde hair

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So cocaine is Muslim kosher but ham is Muslim traif?

AMLOVINIT
Mar 30, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

No signs at all.

...and this is why we are doomed.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Still looking good fellas

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
be the change you want to see, OP

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

notZaar posted:

So cocaine is Muslim kosher but ham is Muslim traif?

The lord works in mysterious ways

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

script kitty posted:

this one lol

Maybe since he died with dog blood on his hands he'll go to Islamic Hell, which I assume involves being paralyzed from the neck down for all eternity as you're forced to watch women in skirts having fun and eating bacon while gay men kiss each other tenderly.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

wouldn't it be funny if we thought there was a book called the koran but really they were all just following the preachings of some crazy lady named karen? haha

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

script kitty posted:

this one lol

lmao gonna have to add "if I get killed by a member of the religion of peace, loving shoot the bastard and his family, use some of the money I leave you guys to build and fly a big flag depicting muhammed getting rammed in the rear end by a gay pig with the words 'islam is a religion of poo poo for cowards and losers' in like 5 languages, and kill any rear end in a top hat who suggest you do a multi religious funeral" to my will because lmao that's the worst thing I read today.

also lol of course the two guys molesting a woman, fighting a guy 2 on 1 and selling cocaine would be muslims, how does this surprise anyone?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dads_work_files posted:

Yep, sure is quiet around here... wouldn't it be awful if a terrorist just attacked us right now? The last thing we need right now is a terrorist attack. Yes sir, the only thing that could make today worse is an attack by a terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vUcfymkjNY

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I don't condone violence but terror attacks really aren't that surprising given the bad things white people do throughout the world I mean it's a reasonable reaction although I don't condone it and think it's wrong and I also think it's okay because I have nuance.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Secular Humanist posted:

I don't condone violence but terror attacks really aren't that surprising given the bad things white people do throughout the world I mean it's a reasonable reaction although I don't condone it and think it's wrong and I also think it's okay because I have nuance.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Secular Humanist posted:

:golfclap:

Should be scrolling background for D&D

• Locked thread