Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like video games. I play them with my good friend Video-James

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Can I literally tear someone a new hole?

Yes. The game is voxel based and all the people, places and things have a consistency similar to dippin' dots.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Zombiepop posted:

:captainpop:
Im not old enough, gotta leave the thread I guess. What makes it so hardcore its 33??

I will include questions at the begining to make sure the player is actually 33 years off age or older....a la lizard suit larry

Q: Why did grandpa beat your little sister the night you had to spend at their house because your parents were fighting?

Q: Your best friend Micheal said he broke his bike when he ramped it off his roof. Is this a lie?

Q: You're not allowed to go to "mixed-swimming" events unless they are family members only. Your cousin brings her next door neighbor to the pool. What do you do?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive played 7th guets idiot

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

8 track betamax posted:

Q: Why did grandpa beat your little sister the night you had to spend at their house because your parents were fighting?

Grandma said your sister was dressed for bed like some sort of Jezebel in that modest t-shirt and shorts combo and so grandpa had to force the devil out of his house somehow, after about five glasses of whisky.

Q: Your best friend Micheal said he broke his bike when he ramped it off his roof. Is this a lie?

Half-Lie. He did ramp it off his roof, but only on to the awning covering the driveway. That's like maybe a foot, dude!

Q: You're not allowed to go to "mixed-swimming" events unless they are family members only. Your cousin brings her next door neighbor to the pool. What do you do?

You swim anyway, because your cousin is there so it's only kinda breaking the rules. You spend the whole time swimming really awkwardly on the opposite end of the pool from the neighbor though because your wiener is being all weird like it is when you wake up some days and you're super embarrassed about it.

I hope I did well. I only recently turned 33, though.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Orkin Mang posted:

ive played 7th guets idiot

Get this: 8th Guest

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Applewhite posted:

Get this: 8th Guest

The gaming community isn't ready for the boundaries you're pushing.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The 8th guest is a woman of color.

Don't ask how a Black woman got invited to a high society party in the 1920s. There's ghosts and goblins flying around and you zero in on the Black woman as unrealistic? That tells me literally everything I need to know about you I will find out your real name and get you fired from your job and your kids taken away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Pvt.Scott posted:

I hope I did well. I only recently turned 33, though.

Aced it ..... :etepop:

• Locked thread