Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
brown is my favorite color too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im working on a game based on the color brown

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

That's a well trodden genre.

its about teenage suicide

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

I think I might have played that game.

its called "red alert"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I'm developing an FPS where you play as a big booty cyborg who explores an empty house and gradually the story of the house's occupants and their relationship to you is revealed through notes, possessions and diary entries. Every part of the house is fully destroyable and there are a variety of weapons including a freeze ray and a gun which shoots paintballs full of acid.

this is pretty much my poo poo, please tell me this will be released soon

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Pls contribute to my kickstarter. I'm developing a procedurally generated roguelike where the character, gameplay mechanics, physics, terrain, enemies and graphics are all randomly generated. You might end up flying a go-kart through the galaxy shooting cheese at dinosaurs, or you could play as a dinosaur who shoots galaxies while exploring a giant go-kart in your flying cheese.

Anything is possible and it's all random.

OMG please let me have a beta

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ium working on a tanning booth simulator right now but i can help if you need some codes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

It's still in Pre-alpha right now but it's not going to change much between now and release. I'm having a blast right now. My character is a galaxy who rides a dinosaur around and shoots go karts at cheese. Also: the dinosaur can FLY!

sounds like there are lots of options in game generator. im sold

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

are there any ethics involved in this gmae? Ethics in gaming is p much my favorite thing so it is important for me to know

you have to be chaotic good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or neutral grey

• Locked thread