Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

im working on a game based on the color brown

That's a well trodden genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

its about teenage suicide

Nice, we really do have too many teens nowadays.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

8 track betamax posted:

More backstory:

After a couple weeks it seemed like they were making headway against the rats when something happened that I will never forget. They stopped taking the punch cards at Subway where you get 10 punches and you get a free foot long. And also that same day one of the hazmat workers comes out of the zipper flap and he's staggering around kinda weird, all stiff like and his buddy is like "Hey Frank you alright pal?" and Frank sorta lifts a hand up and waves and I was pulled out of my depression about the subway punch card thing just a little bit at that point because they go up to frank and look through the face plate and his whole helmet is just filled with rats and somebody screams and everybody recoils back away from him and the suit starts coming apart at the seams and its just rats... rats everywhere. turns out the were puppeteering Franks suit from the inside the whole time. Which is just as well because if Frank had still been there I'm sure he would have been just as devastated as we all were about Subway's heel turn.
Hmm I like it but it's a little derivative. Not ready for front page article yet.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
"jigger rigged"???

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Are you all going to gloss over the fact that OP typed out the phrase "jigger rigged"?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It's like you tried to combine the phrase "jury rig" with the racial slur "jigaboo".

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

I thought it was "Jerry rig" and was already a slur against Germans and/or an anti Semitic slur against Jerry Seinfeld?

I used to think that too, but it turns out "Jerry built" predates the German slur and "jury rig" is the correct term that dates back to wooden ship navies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Trust me there will be no shortage of potential romantic partners. This game features a fully fuckable environment.

It's the Red Faction of loving things.

Can I literally tear someone a new hole?

• Locked thread