Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
First question: is this a reboot of the long awaited (?) something awful: the lost king?

Second question: is there a cat?

Third: I don't know anything aboit coding, programming, drawing, website building, but can I have a job developing your game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Can there be branching paths with moral choices like jumping on a big yellow button to release the rates?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Can you make it playable only with a keyboard, and plugging in a mouse renders the game in an unwinnable state?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
"I am a real big loser with a tiny pens."
-Forums user Pvt.Scott

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

8 track betamax posted:

REFRENCE PHOTO PATCHES THE CAT

(Only surviving photo please do not steal)

Thread delivery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Put the pizza in a blender, perhaps with a savory cream sauce and more pizza sauce to support liquidity, and drink their pizza to save more tkme

• Locked thread