Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've sunk several hours into Kingdom: New Lands and I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time. After island 3 the magic starts to fade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I'm always shocked at how many goons play videogames but then I remember that most goons look/act like this guy and it makes sense

This is why you should never take advice from goons about love, money, politics, books etc.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

opus111 posted:

This is why you should never take advice from goons about love, money, politics, books etc.

Do we really want to be casting stones about "love" Opus? Glass houses and all, but I'm trying to be nice here

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

garfield hentai posted:

playing video games as an adult owns instead of waiting for christmas or birthdays to get one or two games that might suck you get to buy whatever you want whenever you want

Thiiiiiisssss mother fucker. No more having to actually try to get good grades in school temporarily and hope you can beg for a game outside of christ/birthday.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Can you guys imagine gaming 10 years from now ?! What will the future bring ? Better graphics, better AI, super smooth game-play or all of them together ?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Decebal posted:

Can you guys imagine gaming 10 years from now ?! What will the future bring ? Better graphics, better AI, super smooth game-play or all of them together ?

More ways to make me pay beyond the initial purchase.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
10 years from now 100% of video games on the market will be Remastered Editions of games that came out 10+ years ago.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm a self loathing gamer. I hate talking about gaming and do so with a select few. I don't follow stuff like gamers gate, I find it embarrassing. When I game too much, I feel like a huge piece of poo poo and act sheepish with my wife over it even though she doesn't give a poo poo.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Blacktoll posted:

I'm a self loathing gamer. I hate talking about gaming and do so with a select few. I don't follow stuff like gamers gate, I find it embarrassing. When I game too much, I feel like a huge piece of poo poo and act sheepish with my wife over it even though she doesn't give a poo poo.

Embrace gaming with no shame in your heart and your happiness will increase tenfold !

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Blacktoll posted:

For 1.99 a minute I will tell you you're a huge piece of poo poo while you play a videogame.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I hate that god drat youtube commercial of the tubby dork listening to some rap and trying to act cool while doing it. And this commercial is unskippable.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It's just my lot in life guys. I cannot give in and just go hog wild with my lame hobby.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

I hate that god drat youtube commercial of the tubby dork listening to some rap and trying to act cool while doing it. And this commercial is unskippable.

Link it pls

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT_5zokf8eI

Every other god drat time.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

That kid rules. gently caress you nerd.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, it makes my girlfriend happy to play together. What more can anyone ask?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
who cares what other people do with their free time

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BillmasterCozb posted:

who cares what other people do with their free time

Mature adults like me who spend their valuable time they'll never get back on comedy forums.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

Do we really want to be casting stones about "love" Opus? Glass houses and all, but I'm trying to be nice here

i do include myself as somebody whose advice shouldn't be listened to.

I'm just saying. go in the bfc forum and people are dishing out advice about their portfolios or whatever and then you remember what the standard goon is like and its all lmao.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
i wish that i liked video games more so that they would distract me from whisky and attractive people and other things that cost a lot of money and leave me in pain the next day

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i paid money to be in an alpha test so i could run around as an 8 foot tall suit of possessed armor that has a chainsaw sword and a plasma gun

ama

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Hey Sheldon if you're bored on Saturday we could stay in and play videogames!

*laugh track*

....what?

*laugh track*

It's perfectly normal for grown adults to play video games!

*longest laugh track*

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
All the 40 year olds are still playing day of defeat for some reason

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Whoops double post

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

opus111 posted:

i do include myself as somebody whose advice shouldn't be listened to.

I'm just saying. go in the bfc forum and people are dishing out advice about their portfolios or whatever and then you remember what the standard goon is like and its all lmao.

Lol fair enough. Go to bfc and then on the flip slide go to EN and check out all the hobo goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol fair enough. Go to bfc and then on the flip slide go to EN and check out all the hobo goons

:eyepop: prime huntning grounds for a hobosexual such as myself!!

• Locked thread