Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's me, I'm the virgin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's me, I'm the virgin

I can help with that :q:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

I can help with that :q:

Thx, my arms are too fat to reach under the couch to grab my pocket pussy that rolled under there, so if you couod get it that would be great.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'd hit it

Light it all on fire btw

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Not me, I dropped out

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

hey op idk if you're being ironic but if not I think you should be permabanned because you're gross as hell

he's not ironic; he's a crippled neo-nazi who lives off the dole of the British Crown

the Queen pays for his use of our dead gay forum

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

he's not ironic; he's a crippled neo-nazi who lives off the dole of the British Crown

the Queen pays for his use of our dead gay forum

No the tax payers do and so they should given my disabilities.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i dont even have a phd...

but im rich on per·son·al·i·ty

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dont even have a phd...

but im rich on per·son·al·i·ty

My dad has a phd in physics i think i inherent it when i die

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My dad has a phd in physics i think i inherent it when i die

Actually your father is leaving everything to me, sorry.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Actually your father is leaving everything to me, sorry.

Nice try, The Penguin.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

No the tax payers do and so they should given my disabilities.

so they should put out for a lilly-white cripple nazi but not someone black, jewish, polish or arab?

:grin:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
oh man do you think this guy gets his rear end reamed consistently at the combat 18 gay bathhouse?

i think he gets torn a new rear end in a top hat erry day

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

That Robot posted:

oh man do you think this guy gets his rear end reamed consistently at the combat 18 gay bathhouse?

i think he gets torn a new rear end in a top hat erry day

He never leaves his apartment and probably has little to no real human interaction aside from these forums

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
if he's not ironic he's really gross and shouldn't post here

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

if he's not ironic he's really gross and shouldn't post here

IMO, the opiate addicted cripple on welfare talking up British supremacy is a good gag. If he's real, it's even funnier.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Ork of Fiction posted:

IMO, the opiate addicted cripple on welfare talking up British supremacy is a good gag. If he's real, it's even funnier.

i think it's gross as hell the things he says but that's just me and you are entitled to your opinion as well (although it is wrong)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

i think it's gross as hell the things he says but that's just me and you are entitled to your opinion as well (although it is wrong)

I sometimes forget how different the forum would read if I was high on the ganj, so I could see how being confronted with some of those things could be upsetting, knowing that even if the OP is just a joke person saying ridiculous things as a pretend nazi clown, that someone out there really thinks those things 100% which is not a good thing to think about.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
are you implying I'm always high

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
I turned my monrtior off and the problem was helped, help

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

CharlestonJew posted:

He never leaves his apartment and probably has little to no real human interaction aside from these forums

how do you know he never leaves?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Seriously do people still use monitors?

I stream all net activity directly to my cerebral port if you catch my drift

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

so they should put out for a lilly-white cripple nazi but not someone black, jewish, polish or arab?

:grin:

Polish are White Aryan. The rest are human garbage that deserve nothing the west offers.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Youtube is gonna recommend me similar videos now so thanks

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestonJew posted:

I have plenty things to do and places to go. I got a mobility car paid for by my benefits.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

Looks like he's not going to have any human interaction on these forums anymore!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Tramadol Junkie, you do not fit in, your opinions are terrible, and no one wants you here.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
poo poo now we'll never find out about this bathhouse

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Haha eat poo poo, OP. I hope you burn in hell you racist gently caress.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Why does it still say probation on his avatar? I want to know for sure he's gone so I can tell my kids it's safe to play on the forums again.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imho OP's dumb rear end should be thrown into a volcano for making racism unfunny. Let's all take a stand for racism, come on guys.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oh no TJ got permabanned who will spread the ideals of British Israelism to the uneducated goon masses now

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I can't believe you would appropriate the nooner grin, disgusting

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Tramadol Junkie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

Aged 34

Has two degrees & a Phd

Unemployed - cant find a job

Is still a virgin

Still lives with parents

Fess up, which one of you is it?

Well I'd have guessed you but he's standing up sooooo

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

rip tramadol junkie, you were too good for these forums :allears:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol wait he got permabanned? I just see probation... I'm curious what he did that finally did it, considering he openly and proudly posted about trying to kill someone previously...

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Holy poo poo tramadol junkie has NINETEEN bans

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol wait he got permabanned? I just see probation... I'm curious what he did that finally did it, considering he openly and proudly posted about trying to kill someone previously...

ZDR continues to be the best admin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hunter and gathering societies don't have problems with school, jobs, mates, or parents. They also don't have Youtube or Twitter.

• Locked thread