Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Face HHH vs Heel Seth/Steph would make sense coming out of tonight but that keeps them all away from the belt so probably won't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I really hope Bayley sticks with New Day for a while instead of it just being a random mash up. I'm surprised that Sasha never joined up with them, but Bayley the super hugger aligning with the power of positivity seems very fitting.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kevin Owens is the Champion of Raw.

Finally the world is as it should be :shobon:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
That champions.jpg picture would be so godlike if Sasha was still champ. I like Charlotte too though so I give it a 9/10.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
just watched the BRAUN squash and wow that was a loving great squash????

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

as much as i tried to beat down my expectations that owens was gonna win, he seemed to have a fire in his big fat belly all night from the first segment to the walk down the ring. it definitely seemed like he was trying to make it memorable.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
so the contender lineup is gonna go jericho, rollins, reigns and then new champ sami zayn at wrestlemania if wwe knew how to plot a character arc with any long-term foresight so in other words i can't wait for our champion braun stroman to be crowned universal champion in like december of 2016.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I loving hate chicken poo poo heels *cheers wildly for triple h gifting Kevin Owens the title*

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder what KO's sideplates are going to be

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
titus oniel's new theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YeIPi3sYQ

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
clash of champions looking good btw:

owens v [someone]
rusev v [someone]
new day v [someone]
charlotte v [someone]

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

abraham linksys posted:

clash of champions looking good btw:

owens v [someone]
rusev v [someone]
new day v [someone]
charlotte v [someone]

cesaro v someone who sucks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tr33 posted:

I loving hate chicken poo poo heels *cheers wildly for triple h gifting Kevin Owens the title*

Agreed can't wait to see Steph and Hunter bully him around.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, Seth is probably turning face. That is long overdue.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
In the macro: once again, nobody can just get over on their own. The McMahons are the stars and everyone is an extra

In the micro: Boy that's loving incredible, eh

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

it probably wont matter but if it did the superman punch is entirely unprotected. the guy did it like 6 times and didn't get a single pin or spear off it.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
I don't think Steph/HHH are aligned

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Serious answer: the "KO" logo

Joke answer: a pizza slice

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOAnqa52cg

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

exploding mummy posted:

cesaro v someone who sucks

we have 3 weeks of TV between now and Clash of Champions so I think they can get that out of the way quickly if they commit to it

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

BWV posted:

it probably wont matter but if it did the superman punch is entirely unprotected. the guy did it like 6 times and didn't get a single pin or spear off it.

It's a set-up move, it has always been a set-up move

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

They should be all black & convex and extend out from the belt like his belly

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Tr33 posted:

KO has been putting in work mostly solo for over a year. One easy night can slide.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I love wrestling for two new reasons today:

1: KO is the motherfucking champion of the universe

2:

quote:

Taylor Rotunda (Bo Dallas) was arrested on Friday at DFW Airport. Rotunda was charged with public intoxication and drunkenness at 7:15 p.m. local time. Officers came after he was taken off the connecting plane that a number of WWE stars were on, headed to Mexico for the two-day tour.

Rotunda didn't fly to Mexico for the first or second show. Police were called after Rotunda was singing a song from the Lion King and allegedly said some expletives to crew members and was kicked off the flight. Airport police found him six gates away and the arrest report said he smelled of alcohol and admitted he had been drinking a little as well as slurring his words.

Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel were scheduled to face the Usos on both nights of the tour, but instead Axel worked singles matches on it. WWE has not made any statement about the incident.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
this is all a ploy to get roman reigns over

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

wyoak posted:

I don't think Steph/HHH are aligned

I am honestly extremely curious about this aspect

If they push HHH as simultaneous heel + beloved smark wrestledad it could work, I think??

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

RacistGuidingLight posted:

No way. Did you see that look Triple H shot Stephanie? Seth will solidly be the heel in this feud.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

El Generico posted:

It's a set-up move, it has always been a set-up move

yea but before it actually set up stuff. seeing it not set up anything (i know they'll push him hard in a few months fml) is wishful thinking

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

That's fine. I realized long ago that I cannot force this company to do what I want to be done. But I'll tell you this: When my preferences and their decisions match up, it's fuckin' beautiful.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
So I fell asleep during Raw, and dreamed Kevin Owens was the new CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE. I also dreamed of Dana Brooke as a nurse without pants.

I was just dreaming... right?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Bard Maddox posted:

Triple H*

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

This is going to lead to a WM16 main event for Raw where each mcmahon is championing someone and you're all going to hate it, fyi

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spermgod posted:

lmao triple h put himself over again

he got people to cheer what i imagine is basically the return of The Authority

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Serious answer: the "KO" logo

I was kinda hoping someone would have an answer that was something else because yeah that's all I can think of too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

8 days ago

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Charles Gnarwin posted:

No way. Did you see that look Triple H shot Stephanie? Seth will solidly be the heel in this feud.

:vince: I didn't even consider this idea, holy poo poo. I just assumed Steph had been lying to Seth this entire time. If you have a heel Steph pissed off at Triple H, holy poo poo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
hhh is cool sounds like a lot of people here drive hybrids

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

i have faith in steen to be the most deplorable bag of poo poo ever if given the opportunity to run free on the mic. but let's be real about the landscape of modern wwe live audiences for a second and recognize that at best owens/rollins is gonna get a split reaction. owens/reigns is gonna be hilarious,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope HHH is just a crazy hobo with no formal ties to The Authority

• Locked thread