Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Mines cycling followed by table tennis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played varsity soccer in high school, or as the europeans call it, futbol

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Sailing but it's stupid expensive to own a boat and nobody ever seems to rent them.

For sports I actually get to do, cycling.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Seriously though if anyone has like a 14 to 18 footer in Manitoba they'd rent me I'd be thrilled. poo poo even like a Laser or Code 40.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Video gaming.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Not a sport.

All you e sports guys shut the gently caress up.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Full contact ultimate frisbee.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Racquetball! I wish I could play it in my house somehow for days when the gym is too packed and the wait is too long.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
Tennis followed by swimming.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Golf, fishing, windsurfing

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
bowling and fishing lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

skiing on liquid water or crystallized frozen water (NOT ice)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Trap shooting is pretty fun. If golf is a sport then by gord shooting is as well.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Alcohol

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I like playing basketball so long as I don't have to do any of that running or passing and I can hold a beer in one hand while I play.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
If fishing is considered a sport, my answer is fishing.

If not, my answer is drinking.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Enfield posted:

You should have stuck with it and played for Chicago's professional team

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
competitive contemplating suicide

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Beefeater posted:

If fishing is considered a sport, my answer is fishing.

If not, my answer is drinking.

I think it should be considered a sport

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Enfield posted:

I was on my schools football team as a kid but I left to do table tennis instead. Ive also swam and done cross country running. But nothing compares to cycling

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
scuba diving if you consider it a sport but it's not competitive so golf and tennis

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mountain biking and football (actual, not that euro sissy flop-fest)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

jackyl posted:

scuba diving if you consider it a sport but it's not competitive so golf and tennis

Scuba can be very competitive if you involve sunken treasure, harpoon guns and knives.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well op, I am terrible at sports, it's very sad, so I would say my favorite to play is disc golf because I am actually somewhat decent at it. Whether it is a real sport or not is a different question (it is not).

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

EvilJoven posted:

Not a sport.

All you e sports guys shut the gently caress up.

before this esports poo poo i was kind of okay with it because watching pro quake is cool. its kinda like golf u know, like its not really a sport but its cool to watch people who are near the top of the skill ceiling. its all team based poo poo now though which is about a million times less interesting. especially when all of the esports kids they scrape up have terrible TERRIBLE coordination.

like these are games designed so 6 random retards can function vaguely as team, and watching it at a pro level doesn't add anything because there isnt a level beyond what regular players play except they have fantastic reaction time. like pro overwatch.... why? why?? especially when they have removed all the poo poo like moving platforms that spice the game up. its a game designed so even retards can figure out and counter the enemy team what is so exciting about watching people really good at it when you can just play yourself

nigga crab pollock fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 30, 2016

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

notZaar posted:

Scuba can be very competitive if you involve sunken treasure, harpoon guns and knives.

sometimes there's lionfish killing competitions

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Horseback Riding.

Also softball.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nigga crab pollock posted:

before this esports poo poo i was kind of okay with it because watching pro quake is cool. its kinda like golf u know, like its not really a sport but its cool to watch people who are near the top of the skill ceiling. its all team based poo poo now though which is about a million times less interesting. especially when all of the esports kids they scrape up have terrible TERRIBLE coordination.

like these are games designed so 6 random retards can function vaguely as team, and watching it at a pro level doesn't add anything because there isnt a level beyond what regular players play except they have fantastic reaction time. like pro overwatch.... why? why?? especially when they have removed all the poo poo like moving platforms that spice the game up. its a game designed so even retards can figure out and counter the enemy team what is so exciting about watching people really good at it when you can just play yourself

So like, u dont have a favourite sport to do or..?

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I did track in college but now play ultimate frisbee

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

jackyl posted:

sometimes there's lionfish killing competitions

What are the rules re grevious bodily harm to competitors?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Horseback Riding.

Also softball.

I could have guessed that

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

notZaar posted:

What are the rules re grevious bodily harm to competitors?

lionfish can be cannibals so it depends on if they count as competitors I guess?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Is darts a sport?

I feel like it should be if fishing and golf count

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

So like, u dont have a favourite sport to do or..?

bmx

skateboarding

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Jewjitsu

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm really good , like top-tier, in the competitive jacking off and pozzing game

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Cyclocross. It's a hella fun workout, you fall off bikes but usually don't get badly injured like on the road, and the participants usually don't drink poo poo beer

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

trashfarting

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy