Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

quote:

Chris Brown is in a standoff with LA police after allegedly pulling a gun on a woman during an argument. The cops have surrounded Brown's home, the rapper told them they'd need a search warrant to come inside, and then he started posting videos on Instagram about the whole affair.

According to the LA Times, officers responded to a call for help from a woman at about 3AM. She claimed that Brown "pointed a gun at her during a violent rage before she ran outside to call police." Officers attempted to enter the premises, but Brown told them to go get a search warrant, which they are apparently doing.

In the meantime, TMZ reports that Brown threw a bag containing weapons and drugs out of one of the windows, while surrounded by police.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvSyYig04n/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvT0u3APk-/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvUhecg009/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial

Brown has also been posting videos on Instagram from inside the scene. According to the videos, Brown woke up surrounded by helicopters and police, and is generally professing his innocence. He also called out to Black Lives Matter, before taking the opportunity to plug his new record. Brown also says that it's "ironic" that police are at his home.

Of course, Brown has plenty of history with the police. He was on probation for years after assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, and was involved in an assault in Washington in 2014.
http://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-brown-posting-videos-live-stand-off-armed-173827318.html

Livestream of the lush, desert-surrounded palace of Chris B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk

One way or another, this could be the end of Chris Brown. Will he take hostages? Will he kill himself? Will he apologize for I Can Transform Ya?

William Bear fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Lock him up for not knowing the meaning of irony imo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think police need a warrant if you're dumping drugs and weapons out your window in plain sight but then again he is rich lol

if he wasn't they'd have busted that door down a while ago

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dude probably doesn't have a tarp to sit under.

Have we even started sending him dildos?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like hell never be the head of major corporation

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I guess Chris Brown doesn't know what the word "ironic" means.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

He is a piece of poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

irony is a dead scene man

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Moridin920 posted:

Related to this, I watched Foxcatcher recently and all I could think near the end was "were that to happen today John du Pont would probably have been handled with kid gloves by police".

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

It's like rain in your wedding day

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think police need a warrant if you're dumping drugs and weapons out your window in plain sight but then again he is rich lol

Fun legal fact: the police can only arrest you if you have guns and drugs physically in your house. If you hang your contraband on a rope through your window, they can't do a thing to you because it isn't in your house! :downs:

William Bear fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 30, 2016

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

He's gonna enjoy a big fat dictionary... in jail :twisted:

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Chris Brown hates women.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its like a fere ride

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
He'll probably find this one tough to beat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
in yiye weddubng day

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The remake of se7en looking weird.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

So the police had surrounded his house, helicopters were flying around, etc, and then he threw a bag filled with illegal guns and drugs out his window for them to retrieve? IRONIC!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
so rather than flush his drugs this dumbass bagged them and delivered them out the window for the cops??

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
looks like a water-thieving wasteful bourgie scum, nuke his house

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

So the police had surrounded his house, helicopters were flying around, etc, and then he threw a bag filled with illegal guns and drugs out his window for them to retrieve? IRONIC!

makes you think

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
fox 10 lady wants me to tweet her my dick brb

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude's got a bouncy castle in his yard. He should get that ready for the swat team.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

makesdon't you think

William Bear fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 30, 2016

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

generative grammer posted:

@samiaFox10 inches

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

generative grammer posted:

GBS also hates women

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Oscar Wild posted:

@samiaFox10 inches

drat near killer her.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wanted to start a dumb "but how did he get a gun if background checks" derail, but then I remembered that those arguments attract insufferable retards like Tezzor and nobody wants that.

Seriously though, I hope the police beats the poo poo out of him and then all the officers involved in the beatdown get free tatoos depicting chris brown's face. Now that would be ironic, and would also do a lot to bridge the divide between the police and the public.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Fast forward to the car chase.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Oh my God against all odds this guy got a second chance from the public at large (and I'm pretty drat sure the only reason he came out of the whole 'savagely-beating-your-girlfriend-who-also-happens-to-be-a-famous-celebrity' thing without being consigned to singing for change at intersections at Times Square is because he was only 18 at the time) and of course he's going to whatever it apparently takes to gently caress it all up. Goddamn.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

WitchFetish posted:

I wanted to start a dumb "but how did he get a gun if background checks" derail, but then I remembered that those arguments attract insufferable retards like Tezzor and nobody wants that.

Seriously though, I hope the police beats the poo poo out of him and then all the officers involved in the beatdown get free tatoos depicting chris brown's face. Now that would be ironic, and would also do a lot to bridge the divide between the police and the public.

Do you really think gun background check people have enough time to go through EVERY Chris Brown in the world to make sure this guy's doesn't get one? Better one Brown man gets a gun than hundreds of Browns go without.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Keg posted:

GBS also hates women

i like womens

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
And he seemed like such a nice guy, too.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wheres al cowlings when you need him

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
if the glove don't fit you must acquit

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Friginator posted:

And he seemed like such a nice guy, too.

He wasnt, his worst crime was his music

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ppl saying "hash tag" out loud still makes me cringe, even more than hearing "el oh el" irl for the first time a decade ago

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this really is awful reporting. thanks arizona.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Toxic Masculinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
My favorite Chris Brown video is when NASA strapped him into a rocket and launched him into a meteor while he belted out his hit single. I assume their intention was to give the meteor a bunch of bruises that would cause it to hide for a couple of weeks until they figured out a permanent solution.

• Locked thread