Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Pathan

"I think..." Pathan considers his option as he slices the toast in half with the dining knife, "we should spends the next three peaceful day period to gathers allies of peace." He toss half a slide of toast to the side and Shering hops out in her materialized form to bit on the food before chewing happily under the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
A small apartment: Father Omena, Assassin, and Pathan

Father Omena

"But.. where do we go from there? I ah, did some reading about Ruler. Apparently she can command our Servants. And not to mention Bailiff..." The priest shakes his head sadly. "I don't want to give up but... I'm just not sure there's anything we can do."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

Pathan places his hand on father's shoulder and say, "Ruler may be powerful, but let's have faith and see if the combined gimmick of everyone's servant can overcome her tricks."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alfred

"Hm. Sorry." Alfred says with a half-smile. He did NOT consider the idea of using this as a way to evaluate Berserker's capabilities, but perhaps Saber's stubbornness has given him an useful opportunity.

Berserker

The animal-eared man gives an assertive nod and picks the golden chalice on the summoning circle. His mind flashes to the time him and his music teacher took part at a bacchanal in Arcadia, and how he was almost killed by a flying goblet thrown by his master. Berserker grunts as he takes a pitching position, his leg lifted high as he winds up. What were the words that Pan used at that time? Perhaps they would help now. "I am not drunk enough, you bastard!" He yells in a horrifying voice before chucking the chalice right between the Manticore's eyes.

Persona 5 + Disciple of Pan 2 =5 Lesser Emulation of Gold is pretty heavy! + Strike 3

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Brooks, Alfred, Saber, and Berserker; Warehouse

The manticor'es gaze turns from anger at Alfred's betrayal, to smugness at Saber's refusal, to confusion as Berserker's flailing attack. It doesn't even bother to dodge as the heavy cup smashed into the monster's strangely human face, leaving a large wound of exposed flesh, bone, and brain tissue. The monster screams and writhes, and it's hideous, discordant scream shatters windows all around the parking lot and business park, setting off alarms and attracting panicked nighttime workers to view the spectacle going on outside. The beast sways and it's black eyes dilate as it begins to lose consciousness. You feel the breeze of mana as the beast prepares a final act of defiance.

Saber's eyes shoot to the monster, and with a single, imperceptible slash, the manticore's head flies from it's shoulders in a fountain of black blood. The large head rolls across the pavement, the asphalt melting where the unnatural ichor strikes it, and it glares at the mages one final time, and screams in it's dozen voices, loud enough for the entire business park to hear, "KILL THEM!" it screams to the sky

(Hypnotic Voice; calling upon the Law 'Chaos Bears Fruit'; spends remaining 2 mana; Lesser Enchantment of Obedience 3 + 4 Strike targeting the night workers at this industrial park.)

From the windows, you can see the janitors' and graveyard shifters' faces twist into unnatural fury, as they run in search of weapons. A shot rings out, ricocheting off a curb nearby.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Atop a hotel

The pale moon shines overhead, illuminating the rooftop hot tub of the expensive hotel, the tallest in the city. A young playboy, a newly made tech millionaire, sloshes backwards, careful to not upset his expertly designed faux-hawk. He's moments away from slipping his arm around the beautiful lady he's with when suddenly a silvery flash cuts through the night, impacting the rooftop with a metallic woosh. An... arrow? The couple stare for several moments as the wind high above the city whips around, in the dusty darkness. A man walks out of the shadows, and retrieves his arrow.

quote:

Archer
-Passions & Skills
---Skill: Archery 3
---Passion: Justice 2
---Passion: The Moon 2
---Skill: Architecture 1

-Bonds & Afflictions
---Affliction: A Servant must have a Master (2)
---Bond: Humans deserve better than they have been given (2)
---Affliction: My love of humans cost me the love of my wife (2)
---Bond: You cannot escape justice, or me (3)
---Bond: I have wandered far and wide, and will again (2)
---Affliction: Evildoers dread me (1)

-Legend:
---Was once the huntsman of Heaven 3
---A hero, and a tyrant 2
---The moon, my forlorn love 1
---Cast out from Heaven 1

-Traits:
---Aspect 3
---Domain 1
---Persona 0
---Treasure 0
---Base MP 5

-Gifts:
---Noble Phantasm: Heaven’s Justice - Slay Nine Suns (Aspect 8, -1 Simple, +1 Anywhere, +1 Flexibility)
---Keen Sight (Aspect 6, +1 Automatic, -1 Local, -2 Limited)

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

Archer steps out of the darkness, the arrow in his hands glinting in the moonlight. He slips it inside his long overcoat and walks toward the low wall separating the rooftop from the city below, the spurs on his boots ringing with each of his measured steps. The man in the pool splutters and the girl lets out a squeal as they notice the large automatic rifle in his left hand and the ridiculously long revolver at his hips. Archer glances at them in irritation and they both stop, something about his figure silhouetted by the moonlight inspiring them with awe. He continues past them and reaching the edge of the rooftop he rests his foot on the edge, putting his right elbow on his knee. He stares out over the strange city for a moment. Then slinging his rifle up to rest on his shoulder he calls out.

"Oy! You!"

He glances back at the two lying in the water in their birthday suits. They both freeze in anticipation of his next words.

"Are you my master?"

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Atop a hotel

"What the gently caress? Who are you? Get the gently caress out of here!" the man shrieks.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

Archer turns his coat whipping around behind him. In the same motion he straps the rifle to his back and opens his arms wide flashing a winning smile.

"My apologies, if you're not my Master then surely that means I must be your guest! Terribly sorry to interrupt your... private party, but I hope you can find it in your heart to welcome me. I have traveled quite far and would not be ungrateful to one who showed me hospitality. Why don't you both go and get into something more decent then perhaps we can eat something and share stories."

Aspect 3 Be charming enough to be welcomed as a guest despite being an unexpected home invader.

If they are willing to host me I'll use the time they're getting changed to use the vantage point with my "Keen Sight Aspect 6" to survey the city and look for the places ruler has hidden the weapons.

Declaring the stories "Who is my Master?" "Getting to know my new forest."

Monk E
May 19, 2009
Caster

"That is...not the answer I was expecting on the other hand I guess that means it was actually for the best we met like this" Casters smile faltered just a bit before returning "As for this grail oddness believe me I'm just as curious as you but alas unless I missed a memo its a mystery on the servant end too."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alfred

"drat it all!" Alfred curses before he puts his hand on Brooks' shoulder. "We either flee or deal with a few dozen insane men. Knocking them out is going to be hard but we can't afford to kill bystanders." He then turns to Saber with a scornful expression. "You must be proud now! Had you actually obeyed that time this wouldn't happen."

Berserker

After hearing the gunshot and the commandment of the Manticore, Berserker sidles close to his master, grunting at Alfred's attempt to approach him. "Back off, you." He groans as his ears start to wiggle at the shot's direction, catching every footstep and every clink from the weapons that the coming interlopers are carrying.

Intention: Hear the footsteps and details of how many people are coming. Musician 1 + Horse Ears Complex 2 + 4 will = 7 All-Hearing.

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Sep 14, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mulan

Saber looks back at her master with parental disapproval. "It is not wise to be so quick to place blame upon others, master. Have I not adviced you that the dead can linger long after death? Freeing it would had avoided this predicament."

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Brooks, Alfred, Saber, Berserker; Industrial Park

Berserker's ears twitched. Twenty three sets of footsteps, the click of five handguns, the crash of a dozen makeshift clubs being pried loose and rummaged for, the woosh of three telescoping batons, and the jingle of thee sets of keys as owners prepare to weaponize their cars. In the distance, police sirens.

Archer; Atop a Hotel

"Uh, yeah, I means... you can crash on our couch. Not a big deal, I guess." the businessman says as he extracts himself from the hot tub. Archer is hardly listening, too intent on surveying the city. Police cars on the move, and a battle scene in the distance. Two magi and their servants beset by a mob. A dead manticore, very valuable. Archer's heroic instincts urge him onward, but he wonders if that would be a wise decision...

Pathan, Assassin, Father Omena, a small apartment

"Maybe, the priest says, but doesn't look convinced. "I supposed I should ah, start working on my own summoning." he continues, glancing at Assassin. "This 'shielder' class... there uh, isn't much to go on. I might have an idea though. I'll uh, be at the Art Institute most of the day. You should probably go to the church. That ah, girl from the Clocktower wanted you to report if when you were better."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Berserker

*groan* This is far too loud. drat those ears, Berserker thought to himself, Apollo was truly a boor for giving him this. Still, they have their uses. "Twenty-three, twenty infantry, three on their chariots." His face starts to contort in a rictus grin. The metal chariots of this age... How would they look, covered in gold?

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Kendra Brownell

She and her new Servant converse long into the night. Kendra discusses in detail all the events and players that she has encountered so far, and in turn, she tries to learn all she can about magic from Caster. The sun has already begun to rise before Kendra even notices that she is exhausted, and at that point she is far too interesting to stop talking. She downs one last cup of tea, takes a brief, cold shower, and begins getting her things together for another excursion.

"I am going to the church to see if my new 'ally' is well," she says. "Please follow me in your spiritual form."

Kendra then exits the hotel building and begins walking toward the church. It's only moderately far away, and she needs the exercise to keep her awake.

Story with Caster: Caster's magic is heretical, but Kendra can't help but be fascinated by it. How far fill she go to learn all she can?

Orbs fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 14, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

"Shielder!?" Pathan was shocked to hear a class that isn't one of the traditional seven. "If you didn't take one of the seven class then who? Your sister?"

Mulan

Saber step out to the balcony to address the people arosed by the foul magic of the beast. If there is a woman can please a crowd, it is through a grand performance of singing.

Overwhelming Enchantment: Aspect 5 + Promise of Home Return 2

"I am far away from my home~
Sepereted by mountain and sea~
Mother weaving my clothes~
Awaiting my safe return~
Ohhhh~~ How i wish i could go home~
To reunited with my family~
I pray for the good health of my parents~
But how could i know without going home?"

Saber pour her feeling of wanting to go home into her Chinese song. Every could feel the needs to go home. The sweet and wonderful home.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

The mob remains seething with rage, but nevertheless entranced by Saber's singing. It can't solve the problem, but it might just buy them a bit of time.

"No, no it couldn't be." the priest says with a nervous chuckle, "She's not in the city so she couldn't be a valid contestant. I think this is uh, Ruler's idea of a joke."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan
"That's good to know, but" Pathan cautioned, "you better contact her to make sure. I won't rule out the possibility that Ruler might kidnap her to make sure this bloody war can proceed."

He begins to take his leave for the church, it is getting late. "Let's meet back here tonight, i can draw you a summoning circle if you can't figure out how to summon your shielder."

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

"I appreciate the concern. I'll be sure to. You should get over to the church, before that girl think's I've done something ghastly to you."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

Arriving at the local church, Pathan notice how low-down it is, but the lack of festivity also makes it a good meeting place for fellow masters who wants some peace and question private discussion. The surrounding greenery helps make the place looks more friendly than a haunted place. Knocking on the old wooded door is responded with loud echo from within. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Shering
Pathan's imaginary friend of watercat enjoys the local scenery. This slightly abandoned place is closer to nature with some planta hanging down the church wall and windows. I litter more overgrown and the church would look abandoned though. She happily water some plants thst seem to be drying up from the heat. A really quiet afternoon could be spend here in leisure with your friend.

"Pathan, come look at this flower! It's purple color! Have you seen a purple color flower before?" Shering waves for Pathan's attention, which distracted him from knocking for a moment to appreciate this flower that he doesn't really get what the fuss about.

"Nice flower, you shoukd waters it." Pathan went back to knock the door after the suggestion.

"I will!" Shering makes sure the flower have enough water to stay hydrated for three days.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 14, 2016

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Brooks

"We don't have a lot of options for places to run to, man; they're coming from all directions."

Brooks bites his lip. He's definitely got an odd Servant, one whose abilities he doesn't quite understand...especially with how he up and chucked his priceless relic at the manticore to attack. That would probably make his father...very upset indeed.

"Can you do anything to stop this?" He hisses to Berserker, giving Saber a sidelong glance. He's not entirely sure what the hell she's trying to do, but he's running low on mana, and his magic wouldn't be terribly helpful here besides. While they deliberate, he flips open a butterfly knife from his pocket and grabs the base of the manticore's tail, starting to quickly hack it off. Reagents are hard to come by in places like this, and could be helpful in the future. When he gets an odd look from Alfred, he shrugs. "You can take the tongue."

Assassin

Assassin seems to have followed behind Pathan, though when he got there is anyone's guess; he just seems to show up in places, rather than actually traveling there. He was mostly silent in the priest's abode, not wanting any of his friendly conversation to give away his identity to one of his master's rivals.

"So...tell me about the other masters," he says airily, clearly not even looking at Pathan as he speaks. He wanders over to the organ, hitting a few keys and visibly grimacing. "What do you know of them? We will need to form a strategy quickly." He opens a panel on the side of the organ and starts to tune it as he speaks.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

Pathan informs his servants of what he know so far. Most masters are receptive to not killing each other for now and a few has expressed interest in finding out more about how this war happened and who kidnapped us to into Detroit. Our plan is to convince more master to join in the indefinite non-aggression pact to figure out another way to get out of this alive together. We might have to defeat Ruler in worst case, and hopefully one of our servant can overcome her supposively invincibility.

The angry woman in the dream seem to accepted our cause.

The priest joined as a master in his sister's place with an artifact, but he got shielder instead of the usual class.

Now he is going to meet another master who wants to chat with him.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 14, 2016

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

Archer smirks as he looks at he scene unfolding at the warehouse. It looked like he might get an opportunity to see some action when suddenly the girl steps forward and begins... Singing? Archer couldn't hear her song from this distance but he could tell it must be extremely captivating for the whole mob to suddenly stop and start swaying.

"No. No no no. This won't do at all!"

Memorising the positions of everyone in the scene he walks away from the rooftop edge and grabs the grip of his rifle. Without even unslinging or sighting it he begins pulling the tigger

*pfft pfft pfft pfft pfft*

The silencer makes its muffled blasts.

"Let's see how they deal with a little steel rain."

Apocron fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 15, 2016

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Brooks drops the tail as a bullet narrowly misses his ear, embedding itself in the pavement. Several more shots raid down, smashing into cars and power boxes, sending out terrible sparks and flames, and drowning out Saber's song... The maddened humans bellow with terrified fury, and begin to charge. Berserker's ears pick up the source: a building, several miles away. No human could make these shots in such quick succession; was a mage breaking the rules?

[The bullet rain is Aspect 8 + 2 strike (Chaos Bears Fruit)]

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 15, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alfred

"Then we try to find a way to make them stop without killing them. I could use Magecraft to send a stunning shock and maybe break the spell, but there's no way to make it hit that many people at the same time." Alfred grunts as he picks up the rusty catalyst sword, approaching the Manticore only to be stopped by the flying bullet that almost hit Brooks. "drat it! A sniper? Saber, take him out now!"

Berserker

Berserker takes his left hand to his chin, deep in thought at Brooks' question. "Hrrm, without killing?" That is indeed hard, until he listens to the other mage twerp. "! Perhaps... Master!" He quickly picks up Brooks with his left hand, throwing him back away from the windows to a safer corner. "Enemy... Servant!" He growls to afar before slamming his right hand on the floor, where a metallic golden sheen quickly starts to spread through the warehouse.

Using Golden Gift of Dionysius to turn the warehouse's floor into solid gold!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mulan

Saber pause briefly in her singing to address her master. "I see we both can agree in something." She smiles, and then dashes off with her song trails behind her elegant dance into the sky.

"I seek my home~"

Saber steps on a bullet, and jumps toward the tenth bullet...

"Crossing land and sea~"

In an instant, Saber has traveled one Li (1/3 miles) through the path of bullets that will lead her toward the enemy.

"When will the day come for my home return~?"

Will the shooter cease his attack or will he continues filling the gap of their meeting?

Maintain song

Bullet Travel: Aspect 5 + Promise of Home Return 2

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Aisling

"I don't know anything about the other Servants, but the Masters are all your typical mage types. All talk, no fight in 'em." I crack my knuckles and sits back on the couch, looking Rider over.

Lancer

"No need, my Master Nerd. If my enemies wish to make themselves known to me, they shall introduce themselves face to face on the field of battle."

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

Archer is stunned by Saber's graceful dance through the air.

"Bravo!"

With that he stops firing.

"Now let's see how she sticks the landing."

if I feel like she's figured out my location then I'll use my aspect and hunting ability to try and disappear into the concrete jungle. Otherwise I'll watch them from secret before getting some grub with my new millionaire friend.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mulan

"The road ends, but my home is not in sight~"

Approximately twenty more bullets is left for saber to hop over.

"Lost in the forest of many mountains~"

Ten bullets is left when saber takes aim with her blade at four bullets that is parallel to each other.

"So i pave my stright path home."

Maintain singing

Perfect Execution: Aspect 5 + Promise of Home Return 2

An arrow travels at a predictable angle based on the wind and the force of its strength. However, a bullet just travels at a perfect straight line, more so for a bullet of this force that ignores the resistance of air and gravity.

Saber slam these bullet at a perfect 90 degrees angle, sending these bullets to fly stright back to their master. Not only that, saber is riding them with perfect body control as if she is weightless on these four bullets.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

In the reflection of the pool the dancing figure of saber among the bullets in the moonlight is beautiful enough to inspire archer to think:

In moon and starlight
We could dance amongst bullets
Maybe tomorrow.

He then notices that a few of his bullets have been playfully batted back at him. Waiting for them to close enough distance so that Saber can't use them as a stepping point he yawns and shoots them out of the air. Walking into the building and out of sight he sees that his host is now properly clothed.

"On second thought let's not rest. Why don't you show me what's good about this city's nightlife?"

Expressing a bit of "passion for the moon" through poetry and then will cover my tracks using aspect 3 and "Was once the huntsman of Heaven 3." My intention is to get to know the concrete jungle that is now my forest even better. I guess that's my project. Probably be keeping my keen eyesight out for other treasures since the servants and masters are so keen to keep it!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mulan

"Finally, I am home~"

Saber song finished her song. For she has reaches her target in one final leap of hope to reach him at impossible speed.

Unlimited Speed: Aspect 5 (6, 1 mana) + Promise of Home Return 2

Reclaim 1 mp for 'reaching home'

Landing gracefully as if the massive propeling force from the leap was never there. Saber soft landed in front of the perpetrators on the building without a sound, but her elegant presence can be felt strong as she ended her song in her entrance. It's too late for the enemy to ran away, what will he do now?

"You must be the one who tried to interrupt my song." Saber stated with her jian fully drawn.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 15, 2016

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Kendra Brownell

By the time Kendra's legs carry her back to the church, Pathan is already there, apparently talking to a flower. She watches for several moments, out of amusement and also out of a desire to analyze the situation. No, it's not the flower he's talking to. Interesting. Eventually, she clears her throat.

"Good morning, young man. You seem to be in good spirits. Did the priest do something to heal you? You were quite out of sorts last night." The heavy bags under her eyes are clearly noticeable, but she forces herself to maintain a pleasant smile.

Rider

"Ha!" Rider laughs briefly but heartily. If he is at all uncomfortable under the mage's evaluating gaze, he doesn't show it. "I take your point, but one must always be wary of talk. It has a habit of inspiring great action in large numbers of people. But for now, what shall we do? Reconnaissance? Training? Three days is not much, but greater feats have been accomplished with less time before."

Monk E
May 19, 2009
Caster

"Wow you must really be worried about him sure you don't want to rest up here for a bit? It'd be embarrassing to fall asleep during the visit. Well actually it might be better if we go now while its quiet who knows how long it'll last." as they headed to the church Caster perked up as she thought of something "What did happen to him anyway?"

Raymus

"Very well then how do you plan to get the grail?" Raymus had considered trying to press the issue but he was willing to entertain the idea that lancer knew more about the war then it seemed besides command seals don't grow on trees.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

"Oh, i felt fine when I woke up. Only some magic circuit burn scar, but the priest took good care of me." He show her a little of the faded burn line on his arm.

"Anyway, let me properly introduce myself again." He reaches out his hand for a handshake, "My name is Pathan Engent, a fellow victim in this conspiracy."

intention: pathan totally forgot everyone's name from last night because of the shock and he's trying to get them back without showing it

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 15, 2016

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

Archer keeps his back turned to Saber.

"Did I? I was just enjoying some target practice. Surely you felt no killing intent? But I'm surprised at how bold you are, girl. Bold to dash into a place of which you have no understanding. And rash to leave behind a master in a city of wild beasts. Still I won't complain when you leave yourself wide open."

With a flurry of his overcoat's tails Archer disappears. He can still picture where every bullet he shot would have landed based on their trajectories and expected ricochets. So in an instant he is near the warehouse behind cover picking up one of his bullets. He reaches into his overcoat putting the slug away and withdrawing a slender blowpipe. Looking from his hiding place he can see Alfred busying himself in the warehouse.

"If only it were so easy in three days time."

Giving a quick puff on his blowpipe a minuscule dart flies at Alfred's neck. He wouldn't feel it in the midst of all this excitement but he would now be marked. Archer considers for a moment whether to mark the other master but that master's servant is still present. Better not to push his luck. Plus he was more interested in seeing Saber again.

Aspect 8 + Huntsman 3 to teleport to one of my bullets.
Aspect 8 + Nobody escapes justice or me 3 to mark Alfred

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Brooks, Alfred, Berserker; Industrial Park

Mana pulsates through the air like a storm as Berserker's eyes flash golden. He jams his fist into the earth, and a blinding radiance pours fourth. When eyes recover, the streets of the industrial park gleam with gold... and spark with lightning. Screams go up from the enthralled humans as their bodies shake involuntarily. The power box explodes in a shower of sparks, and the humans collapse onto the gilded asphalt. In the silence that followed, Alfred felt a sudden prick on his neck, but when he felt it, he found nothing but a drop of blood...

[You guys can finish harvesting the manticore quickly, then book it. You should note where you go for the night. Neither of you can really stay here for the time being.]

[Alferd loses a Normal Health level, and gains the temporary Affliction: Marked by Archer. This will go away in a few days, or sooner if Alred spends time 'healing' it.]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alfred

Alfred is dumbfounded at this display of power. Perhaps Berserker is...? Hm, hm, this is indeed something quite interesting to kn-"Ow." He grunts while picking his neck. A mosquito? No matter, he finishes chopping off the Manticore's tongue, putting it inside one of the jars in the warehouse. "This place is compromised, it seems. We'll have to part ways for now." He grunts while picking up his personal belongings and storing them at his car. "Saber, spiritual form." He grunts while leaving the place, heading to a secluded motel where he's less likely to run in this kind of encounter. At least until he manages to find a better base.

Berserker

The Servant crosses his arms. "The Magus was right. Whoever shot at you might still be at large since he was out of range."

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Archer

His prey marked archer disappears into the city night. He had better move away from these masters before he gets caught up in the fuss. All that gold he sees tugs at his memory sum.

Archer goes looking for other treasures.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Kendra Brownell

There is a brief flashback to what Kendra had said about Pathan in response to Caster's question.

"It amazes me that someone so naive has made it through life at all. The fool tried to stand up to Ruler and the will of the Grail, and was put into a coma for his trouble."

In the present, she smiles warmly at Pathan and shakes his hand. "Kendra Brownell. I hope that display last night did not cost you more than some short-term memory. We will need you at full capacity if we are to overcome this, as you put it, conspiracy. Did you feel the magical disturbances last night? It appears someone could not wait a mere three days. It was likely that boorish Miss Aisling. We should keep our eyes on her."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pathan

"Thanks for the advice, miss Kendra." Pathan wonders if that magical disturbance was due to the fight in his dream, and decided not to point it out. "Hopefully no one else got hurt from it."

Moving on to the main subject, Pathan asks, "Anyway, do you want to talk inside or stay here? The weather is nice today."

• Locked thread