Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I was in Baltimore earlier today driving back to the airport and these kids were all forehead to forehead yelling at each other... so I was like hell yeah and pulled into the gas station lot where this was all going down. Sure enough, 10 seconds later, fist fight.

The one guy lead with a big shoulder punch, then the other guy standing body locked the other guy and they tried to throw each other off balance until they both fell down and I think maybe someone got a boner because their friends pulled them apart pretty enthusiastically a few seconds after.

Here are some better fights. Lets drink busch light on my porch and talk about situations where we would beat someones rear end, or times where we did beat an rear end, or about how tough in general we actually are IRL while our mullets soar in the wind like the american flag.

Video footage of beating asses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_OCEZ-U6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLD
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Lol just lol if you've never been in a real slobberknocker of a fight

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mutal Combat laws rock

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Good, fair fistfights are awesome and should be a legally-sanctioned form of settling disputes

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

cabbagedude posted:

slobberknocker

I feel like this term means something different where I come from

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Good, fair fistfights are awesome and should be a legally-sanctioned form of settling disputes

If there was a political party that supported the idea of paying referees to officiate fist fights on the side of the road every 5-10 miles... I would vote for them with a boner and kill people then bury them in a corn field if they disagreed with my political views online.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Did they power up first?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dave_Indeed posted:

If there was a political party that supported the idea of paying referees to officiate fist fights on the side of the road every 5-10 miles... I would vote for them with a boner and kill people then bury them in a corn field if they disagreed with my political views online.

:same:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

Did they power up first?

i'm powering up right now, and you're my first target

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i love seeing idiots angry and attempting to harm each other (so long as no lethal violence is occuring of course)

a couple weeks ago i saw two cars yelling at each other and they kept like fake driving into each other or something to show their supposed intent or whatever idk but it was hilarious to watch and looked like a irl glitch in GTA when u see a car repeatedly reversing and driving back into the same wall. road rage is retarded - if u want to drive aggressively thats cool but just do so and accelerate and never look back.

and never get out of the car, ever

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

sometimes when ive had a hard day i like to watch youtube videos of fast food fights.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Move to Seattle. Phoenix Jones knows.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Iron Prince posted:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLD
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

werlstah

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I almost got in a fight in New Orleans last weekend because some moron was pissing all over the floor so I told him he had a small dilz and he wasn't happy, my wife made us leave before the fight happens I might have won or might have lost who knows

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
the main damage here is from heads hitting concrete. These people are concussed and probably need a night in the hospital.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheReverend posted:

sometimes when ive had a hard day i like to watch youtube videos of fast food fights.

i need more of this in my day to day life, ty

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
OP I want to knock your stupid rear end out

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Dave_Indeed posted:

I was in Baltimore earlier today driving back to the airport and these kids were all forehead to forehead yelling at each other... so I was like hell yeah and pulled into the gas station lot where this was all going down. Sure enough, 10 seconds later, fist fight.

The one guy lead with a big shoulder punch, then the other guy standing body locked the other guy and they tried to throw each other off balance until they both fell down and I think maybe someone got a boner because their friends pulled them apart pretty enthusiastically a few seconds after.

Here are some better fights. Lets drink busch light on my porch and talk about situations where we would beat someones rear end, or times where we did beat an rear end, or about how tough in general we actually are IRL while our mullets soar in the wind like the american flag.

Video footage of beating asses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_OCEZ-U6s

loving baltimore, man

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

saw some fists folk fighting today

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I saw some fight folk fisting. Small world.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I've been in situations where I should of stood up for myself and fought back but I was afraid of being in the morally wrong and the legal consequences :sigh:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ya i guess keep beating the poo poo out ur dumb selves down there in baltimore thats cool

land of pleasant living

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Ausmund posted:

I've been in situations where I should of stood up for myself and fought back but I was afraid of being in the morally wrong and the legal consequences :sigh:

SHOULD HAVE YOU FUCKMAN

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya i guess keep beating the poo poo out ur dumb selves down there in baltimore thats cool

land of pleasant living

Natty Boh isn't bad for cheap poo poo beer, but Baltimore (and Maryland as a whole) is loving garbage.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Some dude cut my crazy uncle off when I was driving with him once. I didn't know how crazy he was until we got to the next set of lights and he got out of the car to go pull the offending driver out of his car and fight him in the middle of the intersection. Luckily the light changed quickly and the dude sped off.

And that's why he's my crazy uncle.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BLARGHLE posted:

SHOULD HAVE YOU FUCKMAN
I legitimately regret it. My self esteem is low, and I got even more hurt not fighting back which dragged it down even lower.

IMO, gently caress war, gently caress murder, gently caress weapons, gently caress sending people to the hospital, but there is nothing wrong with punching a bully in the face.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm not sure I'd beat Trump in a fist fight. I am a giant pussy.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQiP8pGbu5o

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ausmund posted:

I legitimately regret it. My self esteem is low, and I got even more hurt not fighting back which dragged it down even lower.

IMO, gently caress war, gently caress murder, gently caress weapons, gently caress sending people to the hospital, but there is nothing wrong with punching a bully in the face.

a good tactic to remember in the future is if someone gets under your skin just walk up to him and stab him in the guts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheReverend posted:

fast food fights.

this is ownage

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.

Smythe posted:

this is ownage

Seeing a BK employee beat the gently caress out of someone with a metal bar is so insanely gratifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXGGiVr2K2o

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Noun Verber posted:

Seeing a BK employee beat the gently caress out of someone with a metal bar is so insanely gratifying.

he beat they rear end with a stick lmaooo

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Fighting should be allowed because it's almost always both parties being dickweeds so they both deserve to get knocked around a little and we deserve the entertainment.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Noun Verber posted:

he had a prior for MANSLAUGHTER and the grand jury declined to indict him

the women got misdemeanor charges. its a real feel-good story

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a wal mart classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obYpcY4rH0M

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Everything about this is wonderful

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
another one from a walmart parking lot, someone supposably died but you dont see that.

just an amazing epic brawl that reminds me of some of the better action on GoT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5Cbgn4TOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

pro click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bQwBWqKjo

Look at these cats loving each other up. WORLD STAR!

• Locked thread