Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
stories.

And not just Saltines.
Well prairie poo poo, Blacks and Whites and the Chinks and Irish, everybody.

Cross-posted from DnD "Hunting black folks like always" thread:
Cops don't just screw with blacks you know.

I myself have had the opportunity to admire the fine polish and workmanship of the bore of an Ithaca riot gun aimed eighteen inches from my face.

It was a case of mistaken identity- some guys had robbed a store in a car that looked like mine.
3 cops aiming guns at us-unwavering- one for each of us- ready to execute us if we twitched. There was a judgmental hate in their staring unblinking eyes.
This went on for an hour as they tore our car to pieces looking for guns and dope. they even ripped out the seats.

These were cops from the very white and conservative (at the time -1970's) City of Torrance in the South bay area of Ellay, and were renowned for rousting cars with more than 0 Black persons in it.
They had a term "Four-a-jack", which meant 4 blacks in a car. Four-a-jack on the radio meant stop these assholes right now and roust 'em, and destroy their ride as a deterrent to not come back, as they did mine...
This term was revealead in a lawsuit.

They were regularly sued for brutality and misconduct, costing the city several million dollars a year.
The wealthy Honkie citizens wanted the cops to keep the icky Blacks out of their lily town, and they did.

It didn't work. In the long run, all the old White geezers, many ex-military, either died or bolted. Last time I was there, it was basically Mexico like much of Ellay. GOOD.
Ever since, I shiver a bit with fear when I see a cop in my rear-view.
I don't hate cops in general but I hated those Torrance PD cocksuckers like I hate poisonous reptiles and for the same reason- they were a hazard to my life.
We weren't even black, just ordinary hippie potheads, but as trespassing Undesirables, they saw fit to terrorize us and put us in fear of our lives cuz, yah know, longhaired hippy creeps.

So to quote Dr. Dre- "gently caress THA' POLICE"

You never forget a gun at your head- the mortal fear imprints images in your brain forever like a red-hot brand- which was their objective. To brand us.
As I write, I can close my eyes and still see that death-bore clear as a flash-photograph, every little scratch and polish-mark, a little nick on the edge where it bumped against something hard, the last thing I would ever see.

That branding has persisted to this day. They marked me forever.

Now that I write this after 40-odd years, I'm getting red-hot pissed all over again and a bit freaked. Dammit, I don't want that memory.

Fucken Bluejack bastards. Oppressors. Terrorists.
They are not your protectors, they are not your friends, they are there to arrest you and will beat or kill you if you object too much.
How many Goons have been terrorized by our Boys In Blue? I want the horror stories.
Might make a good thread.
As it now is.

I don't blame BLM at all now.

E2:
DnD?
Drunk and Disorderly? Drunk and Disodorly? Dim and Disturbed? Daft and Disorganized? Discordant Dingbats? Oh somebody stop me.

If I seem angry, it is because they keep probating me for my brilliant and razor-keen incisive posts.
Those pencil-necked Sphinx-fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
immediately gas this thread and decapitate the op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

+1 for op decapitation

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hell Yeah posted:

+1 for op decapitation

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Enfield posted:

He should be killed

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Good job with the cop thread. From DnD too? Also:

Enfield posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i don't know. DnD has some interesting characters like that one guy who was pretending to be black, but now you get probated for mentioning that was his shtick for multiple years until people figured out he was brown.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when i sold phones i got pulled over doing 105 in an 75 and i talked the cop down to a warning and then he came to my shop and bought phones for him and his 2 daughters from me

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Once a copper pulled me over and told me my rear break light wasn't working then I told him I'd replace it as soon as possible and he let me go

ACAB :argh:

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I was one terrorized by the Kansas City Royals

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I once got pulled over for doing 90 in a 60 on a highway and I talked the cop down from a speeding ticket to a 'failure to obey a stop sign' ticket.

The other time I got pulled over for doing a 45 in a 25 and I talked him down to letting me go with a warning.

Welp, that's my experience with being terrorized with cops.

EDIT: Oh, but I do have a family member in the FBI and he's been terrorizing family gatherings for thirty years. He's a frequent guest analyst on Fox News :(

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

fits my needs posted:

i don't know. DnD has some interesting characters like that one guy who was pretending to be black, but now you get probated for mentioning that was his shtick for multiple years until people figured out he was brown.

:allears: i want a link to when people figured it out

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I got very drunk and wandered into a terrible part of town at 4 in the morning and a few cops stopped to ask me what I was doing. They said the only reason a white guy would be in this part of town in the middle of the night was hookers or drugs. I told them I was just trying to walk home and they made fun of me for a while and one of them drove me home (turns out I walked 5 miles in the wrong direction and was about 12 miles from home) after making me promise not to throw up in his car.

So yeah all cops are loving dicks, or something.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I once had a police officer tell me not to ride my bike on the sidewalk! (I was 12)
The nerve of these bastards!

Also one time they asked me if my name was X and I said no, and then they drove away.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

When I was in high school and me and my dealer were busted for weed by our parents, the cops would literally follow me around town and pull me over for anything hoping I would lead them to drugs. The fact that I was a minority probably didn't help. It was more annoying than anything because it was one of those really snotty towns of noveau-riche douchebags and so I'd be the one held up as a "bad example" by the parents of friends who were literally chugging bottles of liquor and popping their parent's painkillers on a weekly basis.

Then again a few years out of high school I ran into a cop at 5 a.m. while tripping balls and the guy was friendly and didn't seem to notice nor care that my pupils looked like dishplates, so :shrug:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Enfield posted:

Look you, this is a serious thread, did you not see the tag? I wanna get a line on how often the PD abuses citizens.

But after all this ]is GBS, Land O' Buttheads, So...

Maybe I shoulda posted in Drunk 'n'' Disorderly after all.

frickin' hippies.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

:allears: i want a link to when people figured it out

I, too, would like to wallow in this

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I was going 68 in a 60 and the cop pulled me over and asked me how fast I thought I was going. I said I don't know, he said, "well slow it down in the future you was going 68 in a 60", I still have PTSD flashbacks of this harrowing incident.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
One time a cop pulled me over for blatantly ignoring a traffic sign, got a warning. Being a respectable-looking white guy rules

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Is he (OP) dead yet?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Back in March a fucker decide to merge into my lane even though I was about half a car length in front of him. The cop who showed up was a a tiny lady sheriff deputy whose police belt was probably almost the same weight as her.

A week later, I was leaving the vet with my dog as the same lady cop was coming in.

Then she got winged by an AK that a crazy dude was brandishing while fighting his dad.

That's my cop story. Thank you for your time.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

One time I was driving across the country and got pulled over in Wyoming for doing 74 in a 70. I hadn't seen another car for 20 minutes and the cop was clearly just bored. He gave me an actual written warning and then we bullshitted a while about how much he liked his Charger (most cops were still driving Crown Vics at the time). All you people who constantly have trouble with the police should consider moving out of the city and reducing the amount of hair and melanin you have imo.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

zimboe posted:

Look you, this is a serious thread, did you not see the tag? I wanna get a line on how often the PD abuses citizens.

frickin' hippies.

Decapitate this freak, show him the error of his vile ways

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
I've "matched the description of a suspect in the area" a few times. Normally they lose interest in me once they search my pockets.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

Posthaste

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Captain Yossarian posted:

He should be killed

Well, it could a been, and then I wouldn't be here now to call you a fish-faced sphinx fucker.
Happy now?
When's the last time you feared for your life at the hands of another person?
Ever?
If not, you got no dog in the game.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zimboe posted:

frickin' hippies.

its only a matter of time before mordrin artives on a screeching nazgul and the thread devolves into a bunch of whitebread dweebs arguing about police brutality with ypur retarded racist intermittent ramblings and stories from computwr janitors about how a cop farted on them

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I got the poo poo kicked out of me while he was yelling "stop resisting". The only resistance I did was put my hands up, he picked me up, slammed me into ground and starting kicking me in the gut. I was 19 at the time.

I'm white and I honestly hate cops.

The story: I was pulled over and they thought I had committed armed robbery. Mistaken identity. I was going to sue or do something but of course not a single lawyer would touch it without a HUGE retainer.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

its only a matter of time before mordrin artives on a screeching nazgul and the thread devolves into a bunch of whitebread dweebs arguing about police brutality with ypur retarded racist intermittent ramblings and stories from computwr janitors about how a cop farted on them

Please don't call out posters, it fosters a culture of cliques and exclusion. Just use the term "particular poster".

y troll
Aug 31, 2016

by Lowtax
its not that i hate cops its that i hate authority figures that try to put me in a cage

y troll
Aug 31, 2016

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

Please don't call out posters, it fosters a culture of cliques and exclusion. Just use the term "particular poster".

really they should just indirectly metaphorically insult each other like in prison because thats what the cool kids do. in prison

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
One time a cop pulled me over and her first question was "have you been smoking weed?" because I had and my car reeked. I said yes and then she told my my tail light was out and let me go.

I've gotten off a couple times from lady cops. Maybe they like my hair.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been arrested 4 times, i went to county jail for a few months, and ive known cops that are racist assholes but ive also partied with cops and drank moonshine and arm wrestled and some cops are good people. i think the answer lies... somewhere in the middle. anyways i hope you all die

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Enfield posted:

ive been arrested 4 times, i went to county jail for a few months, and ive known cops that are racist assholes but ive also partied with cops and drank moonshine and arm wrestled and some cops are good people. i think the answer lies... somewhere in the middle. anyways i hope you all die

Heroes get remembered but legends never die FYI :smuggo:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I was once pulled over for "doing 55 in a 54", as the cop put it. He wanted to search my car and even threatened to bring in a drug-sniffing dog when I didn't want to open my trunk.

Luckily it was resolved and I went on to have a successful rap career, so I guess sometimes these things have a way of working out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

One time a cop pulled me over and her first question was "have you been smoking weed?" because I had and my car reeked. I said yes and then she told my my tail light was out and let me go.

I've gotten off a couple times from lady cops. Maybe they like my hair.

Nice, I'd like to get off by some lady cops.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Was with my bros and we got pulled over in a speed trap in lovely rear end Georgia. We couldn't find the car registration and were looking for it and I guess this spooked the young five oh because he threatened to put two in our chest and one in our heads if we didn't run such things by him first in the future.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

When I was in high school and me and my dealer were busted for weed by our parents, the cops would literally follow me around town and pull me over for anything hoping I would lead them to drugs. The fact that I was a minority probably didn't help. It was more annoying than anything because it was one of those really snotty towns of noveau-riche douchebags and so I'd be the one held up as a "bad example" by the parents of friends who were literally chugging bottles of liquor and popping their parent's painkillers on a weekly basis.

Then again a few years out of high school I ran into a cop at 5 a.m. while tripping balls and the guy was friendly and didn't seem to notice nor care that my pupils looked like dishplates, so :shrug:

Makes sense. Why aren't you telling the story of the cops arresting you for sexual misconduct and harassment?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Once I was riding with my buddy and he got pulled over for something stupid and the cop decided it was car searching time. Later we saw the cop off duty at the bar and he said he was just training a new guy and he bought us a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I was blackmailed by a cop.

One day I came home and saw a police business card on my apt door with a handwritten "call, urgent" or something. I get in touch with a Pasadena PD detective who demanded to know my roommate's contact info without giving me any reason. I said that I felt uncomfortable because I didn't know the context and I wanted to check with him first to see what the hell had happened or an attorney. She said that I would be implicated in whatever it was if I didn't give his phone number then and there.

Eventually I found out what had happened from my research-obsessed Caltech grad student roommate, and he had done something incredibly stupid. It was essentially a hit and run incident with a cyclist while he was in his motorcycle where the cyclist biked into him as he was turning into a parking lot. It happened right outside his office and he was late to a meeting. He helped the guy up and tried to exchange information but, according to him, the cyclist was in shock so he ran to his meeting. No one was injured but the cyclist's bike was totaled. Rather than staying, he ran to his meeting like 100 ft away. Ultimately, the cops did nothing, anyway, but I had to be blackmailed because a cop couldn't be bothered to wait for me to tell my roommate to call.

TBH that's probably the only negative experience I've had with cops despite looking like a terrorist, but it's pretty unethical.

zimboe posted:

Ever since, I shiver a bit with fear when I see a cop in my rear-view.
I don't hate cops in general but I hated those Torrance PD cocksuckers like I hate poisonous reptiles and for the same reason- they were a hazard to my life.
We weren't even black, just ordinary hippie potheads, but as trespassing Undesirables, they saw fit to terrorize us and put us in fear of our lives cuz, yah know, longhaired hippy creeps.

I had a cousin-in-law who is an LAPD detective and mentioned that Torrance PD are particularly...that way. They view themselves as the barrier between south central & the rest of LA.

e: I have a few good cop stories, but maybe later.

• Locked thread