Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what happened? Where did we as a global village aol keyword epic fail? when i got this yolo tattoo it meant a full life with an inevitable death when i accidentally crash my atv into my mom's trailer at the park cuz i rode the dragon a little too hard after i mixed up my empty gatorade bottle i use for clean american water with the empty gatorade bottle i use for my snuss drippings. now i have to worry that entire countries wanna drone my bone. Dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Just shut up.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sorry sometime u need to hear the truth u gotta grow stop festering in ur parent's crawlspace snapping ropes kidz bop naruto music vids

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is this forums terrorism

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

what happened? Where did we as a global village aol keyword epic fail? when i got this yolo tattoo it meant a full life with an inevitable death when i accidentally crash my atv into my mom's trailer at the park cuz i rode the dragon a little too hard after i mixed up my empty gatorade bottle i use for clean american water with the empty gatorade bottle i use for my snuss drippings. now i have to worry that entire countries wanna drone my bone. Dang

everyone went a little crazy after 9/11

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lets all drink robotussin and tell ghost stories

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

I'm game

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Yeah, op.

https://youtu.be/AQXVHITd1N4

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Enfield posted:

Once I was a badass and punched out the ghost of hitler. Tru story. *posts it for 800 pages*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
daylight came and he had to blow up homes

social vegan is a rare and beautiful treasure do not disrespect him

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whoflungpoop posted:

daylight came and he had to blow up homes

:cabot:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if u tuss hard enough u can write ghost stories

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tussin and turntin just some ideas for millenials

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

yo op whats for dinner?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time when i was a teen my friend drank an entire bottle of robotussin and we put him in an imaginary box and he started flipping out like a dog surrounded by a ring of cans who doesnr know he can just knock the cans over. i like to think he was imprisoned... IN HIS MIND :staredog:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Enfield posted:

one time when i was a teen my friend drank an entire bottle of robotussin and we put him in an imaginary box and he started flipping out like a dog surrounded by a ring of cans who doesnr know he can just knock the cans over. i like to think he was imprisoned... IN HIS MIND :staredog:

why do you trap dogs

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

you people completely misunderstood

i meant that like omg no way shut UP i cant BELIEVE she would go out with him like groooooOOoOOoosssss

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Ratjaculation posted:

why do you trap dogs

Occultism most likely.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

#italiano

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ratjaculation posted:

why do you trap dogs

i donr but i saw a youtube video where they did that i think. its frankly barbaric

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I just wanted to let SV know that the thread title made me laugh. Not like a guffaw or even a chuckle but that thing where you kind of very lightly and quietly snort? which is pretty good for GBS.

I don't know what's going on in that OP though.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

social vegan posted:

everything about the title and post is good, and funny, and the only complaint is also a compliment: it readsa lot like the levi h0ckey johnston front page articles, which own

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Read OP and me wanna vote 1

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mdm posted:

Read OP and me wanna vote 1

Da go da-a-a-a-a go

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
6 heads 7 heads 8 heads CHOP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
It was a dark and stormy night, my name is Burt Crambo and I'm a private detective who had been called to a scary old mansion to solve the murder of Jalene Turnbuckle who was a rich society gal and heiress to the Turnbuckle estate which was valued to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, well she would have had to share the proceeds with her sister of course and this being the case i immediately suspected Jalene's younger sister Gemmet Turnbuckle and seeing as how the killer must have been someone the victim trusted (no forced entry), and someone left handed (the trajectory of the blows), and someone with motive Gemmet seemed to be the most likely to have committed this heinous crime so I hurried upstairs to Gemmet's room to speak with her when i confronted her with the facts she quickly confessed to everything but the actual murder which she claimed had been carried out by the butler whom she had been having a sordid relationship with and hiding it from her family, it seems he wanted the Turnbuckle millions for himself and had talked the younger Turnbuckle sister into an ill-concieved murder plot so I called the police and had them both arrested and thats how I solved the murder of Jalene Turnbuckle may she rest in peace the end.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

It was a dark and stormy night, my name is Burt Crambo and I'm a private detective who had been called to a scary old mansion to solve the murder of Jalene Turnbuckle who was a rich society gal and heiress to the Turnbuckle estate which was valued to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, well she would have had to share the proceeds with her sister of course and this being the case i immediately suspected Jalene's younger sister Gemmet Turnbuckle and seeing as how the killer must have been someone the victim trusted (no forced entry), and someone left handed (the trajectory of the blows), and someone with motive Gemmet seemed to be the most likely to have committed this heinous crime so I hurried upstairs to Gemmet's room to speak with her when i confronted her with the facts she quickly confessed to everything but the actual murder which she claimed had been carried out by the butler whom she had been having a sordid relationship with and hiding it from her family, it seems he wanted the Turnbuckle millions for himself and had talked the younger Turnbuckle sister into an ill-concieved murder plot so I called the police and had them both arrested and thats how I solved the murder of Jalene Turnbuckle may she rest in peace the end.

was she hot tho or what

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

was she hot tho or what

it was a dark and stormy night and her body was heck of tight.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can we just go to ihop once a week and be a family for once

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

daylight come and OP should go home

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
how do i get my eyebrows on fleek

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I once got into a debate with a friend over the lyrics to this song. She insisted that it was "a beautiful bunch of ripe banana; highly deadly black tarantula" while I maintain that it's "a beautiful bunch of ripe banana; hide the deadly black tarantula", which makes way more sense to me. I only waver on this because she's from Trinidad so it's not like she's having any trouble with the accent. Am I wrong?

Also OP you kind of sound like a serial killer.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Frog Assassin posted:

I once got into a debate with a friend over the lyrics to this song. She insisted that it was "a beautiful bunch of ripe banana; highly deadly black tarantula" while I maintain that it's "a beautiful bunch of ripe banana; hide the deadly black tarantula", which makes way more sense to me. I only waver on this because she's from Trinidad so it's not like she's having any trouble with the accent. Am I wrong?

Also OP you kind of sound like a serial killer.

black tarantulas are not deadly and they would never attack unprovoked.

palps up dont shoot

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my entire family is afraid 2 leave the house because of isis we had 2 watch the ufc on fox card from home but we had nosebleeds my son won't talk 2 me anymore

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
what the gently caress is this poo poo?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Justin Godscock posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo?

dont sugn your posts

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

black TARANCHUULA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ruddiger posted:

black TARANCHUULA

Is he still in the clink for taking the fall for his pedophillic oversears?

• Locked thread