Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
im not sure what the past 15 years has shown you that makes you think the US military would be effective at all against widespread insurrection in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Flew in, test drove my MKZ, paid and drove off. Nice 6 hours getting to know you drive home. I like it.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

MrChips posted:

Did you mutter all kinds of nonsensical sentences as you drove back?

going to drive around Austin next weekend senselessly murdering hookers and saying 'alright alright alright'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
gym selfies will look much cleaner without those cords getting in the way brb practicing my duckface

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Really enjoy my MKZ coming from the Fusion. This will tide me over for 2 years or so.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

literally a fish posted:

Wait... you upgraded from a fusion to a fusion with a nice suit? :v:

and more motor!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Did you say a sword?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Did you inform them that sweet tea is terrible

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

leica posted:

Jose Fernandez found dead after his boat hit a jetty at full speed at 3am in the morning, Jesus Christ.

So many people with boats/PWC's in FL and half of them don't know what the gently caress they're doing.

boat_owners.txt

We've stopped going to Lake LBJ on holidays since the number of suicidial idiots in dad's boat has quintupled in the last 5 years

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Sep 25, 2016

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ilkhan posted:

Did you really just compare one of the most bad rear end factory off road trucks around with an AWD 3 inch ground clearance ute?

factory off road hahahahahahahaha

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Well, this is certainly a name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006