Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

drat you future people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

You can get an mp3 player and put not just piano music but many different musics on it too. They are much smaller

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Going to look at a polo tomorrow. Phoned the trader to make sure it was still there and he said it was still there and "you will buy a car from us tomorrow"

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Well the guy yesterday was right. I am buying a car from him.
Specifically the polo I went to see assuming they fix the mirror and get the emissions light off.

Forgot to raise the temperature needle being busted so I guess I'll be googling how to fix that.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

The cat owns the people not the other way round

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Condolences bloodbag :(

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Tyre was making an audible hissing noise from the valve. Took it to a garage to get a new one put in and the mechanic said
"I can do that but you look this is an original tyre from 2003".

Good thing I've only put 300 miles it since buying the car last weekend.

Looking forward to Monday and getting the horrible bang looked at when hitting small bumps at low speeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Cakefool posted:

I have no idea who half of you are now. So basically you have the opportunity to reinvent yourselves to those of us who don't pay attention.

I'm Spartacus

• Locked thread