Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
they're coming out of the sink drains man

set out some traps and use some drano

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
you still have to kill them at the source.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Got 200 bucks back today when I noticed that home depot dropped the price even lower on the refrigerator we bought a few weeks ago. :cheers:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Coredump posted:

Goddamn, if we're going to start this stupid poo poo I might as well. Beans in chilli yes/no?

Put beans in if you like them.

Sometimes I do, sometimes not.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

the spyder posted:

Anyone in Seattle need some sweet garage storage?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tls/5759792730.html

I'd take one if I could get to Tacoma soon enough

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SAC is "doing a standard retard" pay him no mind

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Congrats blk!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

So I guess it can pay to be a hooker.

Do you actually believe this story? Is she actually that hot? That's a supermodel kind of thing

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Are you going to keep the Saturn

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i really want to get out and do a track day in my e30 before winter sets in but I have no will to spend 10+ hours dropping my rear subframe and burning out the bushings

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
maybe, after the claim is processed. it's not like he wadded it up at the track and pretended it happened on public roads.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Why is the lack of a headphone jack such a big deal? Use the included adapter

I'm done with Android after this Sony phone

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
How many Klondike bars did you eat

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
"time attack" red stripes look so dated now

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Yeah it's rough for the first few months, do you normally have insomnia?

Formula sucks too, it's expensive and smells bad.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

cageeeeeeeeeeeeeee posted:

They definitely don't make the best screen. Everyday at work I see a couple cracked screens and they are 95% iphones. Granted the hardware is still good enough to keep working apparently but still even my older coworkers pointed it out that it usually happens to apple phones.

This entirely due to the owner behavior

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tomarse posted:

Agreed. even if you think you are totally skint try and find the money somehow to decorate/fix the walls and do carpets/floorings as appropriate BEFORE you move all your poo poo in. So much easier than doing it later after you've lived in it for a while!

On good terms with your parents and family? hit them up now for it!

agreed, anything painting or flooring related should be done asap before you move in. ask my wife :argh:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ive worked on airplane interiors for 8 years now.

It's even less interesting than it sounds.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

blk posted:

It sounds pretty drat interesting, so you have some wiggle room - tell us more

It's not. But

blk posted:

OK AI, what's the closest thing to a 4 door Miata that's daily drivable (no stripped race cars), is not an E30 or FiST and is available and repairable in the States?

E36 M3 sedan or E90 M3 sedan

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

kastein posted:

A grade-A case of "tantrum followed by taking ones toys and going home" from the look of it.

Likely brought on by that lovely disaster of a car dealer thread if I had to guess.

It's been quiet for days though

Oh well turns out he was a huge rear end in a top hat, no big loss

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Sep 16, 2016

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

scuz posted:

Wow, is THAT what happened? Sheesh. It's a shock that car salespeople don't fully anticipate that kind of animosity towards their positions.

It's not animosity, he was a complete cock about it. It's too bad cause his escalade thread was good and drama free.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Geoj posted:

I was just asked by an early 20s mom with her little boy in tow to get out of the men's room at a grocery store so her son could use the bathroom.

I have no words.

:siren: you just got pulled over by the trans police :siren:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Sigh just got scraped on my fender by an idiot who wasn't paying attention in traffic

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Rip tt

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tusen Takk posted:

yes but how quickly can i get from shithole to shithole

Ass2ass

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tusen Takk posted:

The WRX was out at the same time as the forums launched (actually didn't it come out in 1999? idr)

so what does ur heart tell u

edit: october 2002

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Sep 21, 2016

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

nm posted:

The WRX was first sold in the US in fall 2001. I know this because I remember the first ads in detail and it occured when I lived in CA and work at a bike shop. They showed the ads in the summer and it looked so cool.
By fall 2002 I was in Minnesota and didn't have a TV, so it couldn't have been then.

whoops i goofed that up, i mean that was when AI was created

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Lmao has Aggro Crag quit the chat thread again cause we made fun of him for being a trump voter

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ilkhan posted:

Ah. I thought alchol was itself covered as a carb. That makes sense, then.

Nope that's exactly why it's so many calories. I don't think they include the alcohol calories in the nutrition label

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tusen Takk posted:

The missus doesn't want me to get a small gun car right now because since we just got a house it doesn't make sense to have to go borrow a trick every time we go furniture shopping or need to go get drywall slabs or whatever on top of being good in the snow

Which, while agree with all that, I want a drat focus RS :mad:

Just rent the truck from home depot

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ill never miss working on alltracs, what a mess under the hood.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

nah diane wins

lol irl every time i read it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

FBS posted:

I've been doing a lot of internet-new-car-window-shopping lately which has involved lots of OEM-internet-feature-list comparisons. And that has inspired a question:

Have you ever utilized the passenger- and cargo-carrying capacity of a "Split 60/40" or "Split 50/50" (or any split-fraction) rear seat, at the same time?

In the combined eight years of ownership of my first-gen Forester and my current Mazda 3 I can't think of a single instance where I had both a rear-seat passenger and a cargo load that needed the rear seats folded down.

This was one really nice feature of the cx5, it has 40/20/40 folding rear seats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

CharlesM posted:

How does this not come back to haunt them???

P.s. Anonymous email...?

Maybe if it were a safety issue but that's a horrible idea otherwise.

• Locked thread