Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

IOwnCalculus posted:

The weather has finally kicked down from 85+ degree early-morning lows and 115 degree highs, so, yeah it's about nice enough out again to fix poo poo.

Except no rust :smuggo:

Move from that godforsaken place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Dear Life, I just want to take my fanatec wheel for a spin for a while on my pc. Please get out of the way and let me enjoy my dumb thing.

So far the things I've run into:
-found out last night dirt 3 profile was corrupt
-fanatec's website is down right now so I can't get drivers.
-Windows 10 installed some generic drivers but dirt 3 can't make a controller profile with them correctly as steer left blanks out steer right as you set the control and vice versa
-need hdmi cord to try it with my Xbox 360.

Please feel free to point and laugh at me.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ether Frenzy posted:

And the cord you need for Xbox 360 use is USB, not HDMI... I assume you have it connected to your PC via USB, it's the same cable.

Heh, needed an hdmi cable to get video from Xbox to monitor. It's the forza csr wheel I'm dealing with. It can connect to Xbox wirelessly.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Goddamn, if we're going to start this stupid poo poo I might as well. Beans in chilli yes/no?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

scuz posted:

I used to be the a-hole in the cubicle farm with the blue switches. People got so mad :allears:

I had buckling springs in my cube. I was THAT guy. I'm still THAT guy but now I have my blues.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ever watch project binky? They make genius level fabrication look so easy. It makes me want to do things.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I want a semi-auto 20 gauge for skeet/clay shooting. Am I dumb?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Is it bad to stack wood that close to your house?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

The discover weekly playlist on Spotify is one of my favorite loving things ever.

I just wish I could blacklist songs to skip over once I know I don't like them to give more listen time to ones I'm on the fence about. But yes I agree.

Here's the latest track discover weekly got me hooked on. Pro listen right here: https://youtu.be/Uh5mMMrtJ_A

Coredump fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 7, 2016

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

ExplodingSims posted:

I know, the Spicy biscuit was like, the one thing on the breakfast menu that wasn't dry garbage., WTF. YOU GUYS HAD ONE JOB!

Sausage egg biscuit is good.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

drat that woman has an amazing figure.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I'm listening to Spotify on my iPhone 6 with wired headphones right now. Green Sennheiser Momentums as a matter of fact. Fight me irl.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

fridge corn posted:

And I even had a first gen ps1

Did you own a ps2 before the year 2002?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I've got some JVC HA-SZ2000's I imported from Japan that I use at work. These bad boys have dedicated subwoofers along with the full range speaker on each side for THUNDEROUS BASS. This doesn't really have anything to do with anything I just wanted to talk about my headphones.

http://eu.jvc.com/microsite/eu/szfxz/sz/learn_more.html

Coredump fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 8, 2016

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

RillAkBea posted:

You know you want the Hustler.

Also bloody typical, possibly the most important and interesting interview I may ever have today and I have woken up 5 hours too early and cannot sleep.

Want.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Associates in Engineering, Bachelor in IT. Want to go back to Engineering but all those classes are 10 years old and I would have to start over. Feels bad.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I don't mind people at all. In fact it's usually other personalities in IT that bother me the most. Other people in the org are either cool or I can at least work with them professionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

all I have to do to set up a new server completely is literally install chocolatey and run "choco install server-defaults" - everything is packaged and just comes on down. Registry, certificates for secure remoting, domain setup, WSUS to use, GPO templates, tools and applications.

Help me out here. When you say all you have to do is install chocolatey are you installing that onto a blank server? If so what images the server first? MDT and SCCM or am I misunderstanding? Also do you have pm's? Might have to pick your brains about some of this.

• Locked thread