Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Fill the sink and put a mosquito dunk in it. Let it sit for a while and then pull the plug to let it drain. gently caress those assholes.

Vinegar probably works fine too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
They should've called it a handburger

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Get out the fridge corn it's sandwich time

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Beans in everything IMO

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
If I pay $160 for a keyboard it better be cat and waterproof. Wtf.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Can a 12v battery really do any damage when switching cables and stuff like that? As long as you are controlling the cables to make sure they don't clank into anything they shouldn't then it's plenty safe, right?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Bitch u dumb

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Bit weird butt

Funny taste in mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

When you're wallowing in the mire and flagellating yourself over perceived failures (real or otherwise) culminating in a recent breakup, I have found few better therapies than splitting wood until your arms start giving out. Got a half-cord done; gently caress I'm out of shape. Felt great afterwards. Caught a nice looking lady giving me the eye at the store this evening, and a group of kids threw wild thumbs-up at me on my motorcycle heading home. The dang world keeps on spinning.
:unsmith:

She seemed like a real rear end in a top hat, good riddance. Not really, she seemed nice, but there are a bunch of nice ladies out there and you'll find the perfect one cuz you're a good dude.

If you ever want to come do some talent scouting in San Diego feel free to come crash at our place!

• Locked thread