Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Obviously you can if you have fruit flies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Went to the grocery store. Stopped at a red light, and watch three spandex warriors in full tuck pretending to be the one balled wonder blow the light.

Welp too bad for them a cop was about half a block down, and actually loving stopped them.

When I went back by about thirty minutes later, two more cars were there, they were all in the backseats, and their bikes had been shoved into the trunk of a squad car.

Maybe there is a god.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

scuz posted:

"SEDAGIVE?!"

Young Frankenstein remains funny. I still say "nice grouping" when playing darts. Blazing Saddles, however, doesn't hold up so much.

Blazing Saddles is still hilarious you heathen.

On the same note, just saw Days of Thunder is on netflix...but goes away at midnight. So guess I'm watching that now.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

scuz posted:

An argument over which Mel Brooks movies are still funny is an ugly thing. And I think it's just about time that we had one!

Blazing Saddles, HotW Pt1, The Producers, To Be or Not to Be, Spaceballs, Robin Hood, and Silent Movie.

Fight me bitch.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

You think the US has a left. How cute.

Meanwhile the right wing Howard took dem guns away in Australia and Regean took away dem guns meanwhile Obama has been a right pansy about gun control and guns have proliferated in the USA under his watch. Enough with the left is evil gun grabber bullshit.

Not when they are in murder every human mode

Why do you feed the troll. Why.

I work on a loving marine base and that's still more right wing than poo poo I hear at work.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ilkhan posted:

LOL.

I'm also pro- gay marriage and pro-choice and pro path to citizenship. Figure that one out.

And I'm super left wing but own multiple guns and hunt. What's your point? It's possible to own guns without pushing fear mongering poo poo head Facebook talking points like they're fact, and dividing everything into black and white like that.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
My wife has never watched BTTF.

She thinks it's dumb now that we're watching it

:(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Coredump posted:

I want a semi-auto 20 gauge for skeet/clay shooting. Am I dumb?

O/U and 12 gauge all the way.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Re: clay shooting

Go get yourself a remington 870. I picked up one with the youth stock, it's shorter and has a nicer rubber pad. It's also stupid cheap.
I like the short stock because it's easier to shoulder quickly without hanging on clothes. Not that you HAVE to, but I like to have my back turned to the range when the clays are pulled.

If you want a challenge, pick up a nice long double barrel 12 gauge, and slap a choke in there. Aim the clays down and away and wait till they apex before you shoulder your gun.
That is a tough loving shot.

I started with an 870. Now I shoot pretty much exclusively with a Beretta OU that I won in a raffle, because no way would I pay that much for a loving gun.

The over/under just feels so much nicer for clays.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

:agreed:

My dad's got some old-rear end french made 12GA over under that is :perfect:

That Beretta is the perfect example of why we need better laws though, because I won it in a raffle when I was 16. Gun was just handed to me after my ticket got called.

God bless oil field events and lax gun laws, I guess.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cage posted:

Bought four new shoes for the explorer today. There were a total of three rebates totaling $155 and I was able to do them all online, finally some rebates arent a total pain in the rear end to do.

I also bought a smartwatch today because fighting depression with buying stuff is awesome.

I was too depressed and anxious today to even buy stuff :v: I spent like five minutes in the store then just walked out and went back home and sat with my dogs.

Oh well.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ExplodingSims posted:

Lol.

Perhaps SAC should consider some weed? Might help keep the racism down.

I didn't know SAC was an 8 channer.

Makes sense, though.

Edit: also yay, just bought concert tickets. Brujeria and Cattle Decapitation, and then Dillinger Escape Plan again. Might also go see MDC for some punk good times.

Wife wants to go to Sonata Arctica in December :v:

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 3, 2016

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Galler posted:

Wife her again?

Now if I could talk her in to going to Blind Guardian...

Also that wall art wheel is cool as gently caress.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Tide posted:

Got woke up to by an earthquake today

That certainly is a thing :stare:

Don't you live in like Alabama?

Lots of fracking around you? :v:

Edit: nevermind, oklahoma. So yeah. Fracking.

Waiting on the Mexican joint to open so I can go get breakfast. Their breakfast plates are so loving good. Then go karts and dirt track tonight.

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Sep 3, 2016

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Tide posted:

I'm in Dallas for the Bama v USC foosball game

Still fracking.

Guessing that game is at jerry world?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Geirskogul posted:

A box of 50 online is like $13-18, so I bought a bunch. So, slightly more expensive, and online-only. The bass pro shops in Tempe was like "lolwtf are you talking about" when I asked if they had any in stock.

I remember when a box of 100 22lr was like 1.50 :(

Went go karting. Paid for two races, first race they stuck us with four kids. We were 2-10 seconds a lap faster, and they became moving pylons.

The chick working the registers felt bad for us, gave us a race with just us and an employee who jumped in, then a free race to make up for it.

Today is a good day.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ssjonizuka posted:

This is all pie in the sky, but.. 06-07 Audi S4 (colloquially known as the B7 - last of the v8s), OR the same vintage Caddy CTS-V (LS2, 6spd, yada yada)?

CTSV all the way, not even a second thought.

High power modern Audi with no warranty? Nope.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

nm posted:

trapping moisture

I wish my stack of firewood would attract some kind of moisture :(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Seafoam saved my MILs grand cherokee. She drove it 80 miles a day, below 50mph, for 135k. Never went over 3000. I tried to get it up to interstate speed and it just bucked and belched black smoke.

Seafoam and new plugs, ran like new.

On another note now I'm looking at CTS-V Vs. Fuckers.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

some texas redneck posted:

You still hitting Dallas again today? I'll be home around 10:30 :wink:

Speaking of prostitution.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
The discover weekly playlist on Spotify is one of my favorite loving things ever.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Coredump posted:

I just wish I could blacklist songs to skip over once I know I don't like them to give more listen time to ones I'm on the fence about. But yes I agree.

Here's the latest track discover weekly got me hooked on. Pro listen right here: https://youtu.be/Uh5mMMrtJ_A

That is indeed good. Mine just popped this up: https://youtu.be/cJSsU2gTsLw

My first three this week were hilarious. A socal surf punk band, Pantera, and some underground hiphop.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I loathe Bluetooth headphones. BT is used in the car and the backyard through a BT speaker, that never syncs correctly until I gently caress with it four or five times and it finally realizes it's loving connected.

Technology is cool, but some poo poo is fine. Like wired headphones.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cage posted:

Folding maps are fine too but unless I feel like being nostalgic for the 80s and 90s you bet your rear end Im using GPS. :colbert:

Yeah, and I don't travel without paper maps because GPS shits the bed sometimes. It's better but still has flaws.

Bluetooth headphones are a solution to a problem that doesn't exist unless you're a loving goon.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cage posted:

The only time my GPS went out on me was when I was in downtown Toronto and the buildings were too tall. Havent had to touch a paper map in 15 years.

You're lying if you've never had small ear buds get tangled up in a mess or get in your way at the gym.

I've had GPS poo poo the bed on me in the city, and up in the mountains. And being on a bike that couldn't support a GPS system on the stock electric system, paper maps were all I had. So I still carry them.

And yeah. Then I take the twenty seconds and untangle them. They don't get in my way either, I just tuck the cord down the back of my shirt and never think about it again.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cage posted:

Not having to untangle headphone cables or tuck said cables into my shirt every time I use them is worth me plugging a wire into my headphones once every two weeks while I sleep. For you this is untrue. Now we can talk about something else!

Funnily enough I just used my Bluetooth speaker. After 5 min of loving with it I plugged the aux cable in and it magically worked. Yay.

I really don't give a poo poo what other people use, but the being forced into it annoys me. So, sticking with android still. And my turntables and vinyl and giant cans.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

You Am I posted:

Bluetooth works absolutely fine these days. The idea of Bluetooth dropping out or having poor audio quality is old hat.

I have Bluetooth speakers, headphones and Bluetooth audio in my car and don't have connection issues or audio quality issues.

And I do.

So does my anecdotal evidence disprove yours, or is it just random if it's bad or not?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

scuz posted:

Here it is, if'n you're interested. We went back and forth for two days just deciding which songs were going to end side A and begin side B :corsair: (scroll down a bit, you'll see the full album further down the page)

Ordering your vinyl :v: And possibly a shirt.

Edit: aw all you have is a baseball shirt :(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

scuz posted:

Awwwwww, thanks dude! :3: As for the shirt designs, we have plenty more. I can PM you the designs when I'm back at my computer.

I don't have PMS, but if you could email them to choppeds10 at the gmailzzzz I'd be much appreciative.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Also, scuz: in case any of you guys were wondering about having it online, I listened to it before saying I'd buy it. It's good, and the track order is perfect.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Wheeler Walker Jr is the voice of a generation.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Enourmo posted:

RE: arcades, I still miss Rocky's Replay here in Orlando. Original place closed when the owner sold the land to FDOT for drainage for a nearby overpass project, the employees tried to restart it at a couple spots but it wasn't the same and it never caught back on.

It did "arcade for adults" way better; it was basically a bar that sold drinks and chili dogs, and dozens of games to choose from. You could smoke inside, too, back when that was a cool thing to do still.

There's one in Portland called Ground Kontrol that is 21+ starting at like 7pm. Dollar tall boys, games are a quarter, and they serve childhood food like PB&J.

It was amazing. And every now and then they'd do 20 buck wristband night and all the games were free.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

8 of 10 :v:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cage posted:

New gymkhana video coming out tomorrow apparently was filmed in my hometown of Buffalo. Odd location to choose but I'm excited to see where he went.

Not much choice, Australia wouldn't support hooning.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Send me the email with your loving shirt designs so I can give you money for your album and a shirt. This is worse than craigslist.

Also I love what I do, but not where I do it. One more year and I can be a real person again for the first time in almost a decade.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I would love one night where I don't get texts from work. Just one.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CharlesM posted:

Never give out your personal number to work

I wish it was that simple. I'm military and the LPO of a division. I have no personal life or number.

Edit: to make it even better, I'm 29. The people who work for me are 33, 39 and 46. We're all the same rank, but somehow I'm in charge. And all of the after work poo poo is dealing with poo poo they have or haven't done.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Liquid Communism posted:

Because at least the pay is good?

I used to be a baker. :smithicide:

So you went from making delicious things to being a whiny oval office? Why :(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

scuz posted:

Whoa, harsh (but warranted). Pics soon sorry dude :(