Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Yeah, 2016 has sucked so far, what with the death of my grandmother, the death of a close friend and mentor in aviation and a lot of unpleasant challenges thrown at me, but instead of being all "gently caress 2016", I'm taking the attitude of "gently caress YOU 2016". I refuse to be dragged down by this year's garbage.

On the positive side of things, today for the first time in seemingly forever, I finally deadlifted as much as I can squat - three sets of twelve of each at 375, plus a five rep max at 465 for the squat and 425 for the deadlift It's a small victory, but I've been working towards that goal for the better part of three years now! :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

go3 posted:

Flew in, test drove my MKZ, paid and drove off. Nice 6 hours getting to know you drive home. I like it.

Did you mutter all kinds of nonsensical sentences as you drove back?

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Tusen Takk posted:

Life is meaningless please spend your free time doing whatever makes you happy

This is actually the right answer. Your life is only as meaningless as you make it for yourself. Now go out and climb a mountain or finish your project car or kill that last boss!

• Locked thread