Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

I AM THE TOILET posted:

okay okay okay now we live in the fictional universe where harambe was not killed but the baby was and now we're all pissed at the zoo for not killing that GOD DAMNED MONKEY :mad:

Fists Up for Isiah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

DICKS OUT HARAMBE

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FrankieGoes posted:

There's only like 100,000 of these gorillas on the planet whereas there's like a billion dumb toddlers so maybe we should have just let Harambe have this one.

more strange than the internet taking harambe to maximum meme is the entire rest of the world including educated adults too mature for memes being completely unable to understand that in a lot of measurements, it actually was a massive loss to earth as we know it to invest a bunch of time and money in forcing a rare animal of almost our intelligence to live in our environment we set aside for it, and then to kill it so that a future consumer, 1 of 7 billion, abandoned by it's terrible mother and criminal record having father, could continue to exist and buy poo poo made out of plastic, watch poo poo on electronic screens

i hope to live long enough to see a side by side picture of the boy once he reaches harambes age, with a list of his achievements, so we can as a species in hindsight say "well, poo poo"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im sure the zoo's revenue directly related to harambe visits or even just divvy it up among major animal attractions would be vastly more than whatever this dumb rear end kid is going to make being just another cog in the machine from a pure economic value standpoint

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

hammurabi's code was more of a guideline, really.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
What, exactly, is harambe's net worth? I wonder..

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

I made a terrible thing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

dick out harambe im piss

• Locked thread