Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

JiveHonky posted:

My crazy ex was my first wife.

she started out with small stuff like burning any photos i had with other girls in them and starting big arguments over small things.

soon she escalated to screaming rage fits where she would smack and punch me and banging her head against the walls and floor.

one particularly wacky stunt she pulled was locking herself in the bathroom and threatening to shoot a giant syringe full of lidocaine into herself. (she had stolen a bunch of different drugs and stuff from the hospital where she worked as a nurse.)

anyone got any stories?

lol you married a nurse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

extra stout posted:

the number of you who deal with even a single faked pregnancy and dont break up is confusing me

do i have unrealistic expectations of someone's humanity and sanity or are you all just incapable of leaving someone

a girl from tinder recently pretended to be a virgin to 'see how id react' and im already about to be done with this poo poo

surprise: i reacted the same way if she wasn't

what won't a man do or ignore for a nice rear end

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
jesus gently caress

stop dating people who do drugs is my suggestion

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Nostratic posted:

Yeah, no juicy upcoming E/N story about driving across the country to hook up with my college ex. It's a true story, it took me a solid 3 years to really get past it and try dating again. Even when my then-future wife and I were getting serious, I spent a lot of time sweating when she was going to leave me. Unfortunately for her, she never did and now we're waiting for ISIS to attack my work place so she can collect my life insurance, plus the sweet-rear end death and dismemberment coverage :metal:

As for reasons, it's hard to explain. It's like trying to hug water. She said she was stressing about school, but later she was worried about planning the wedding (which we weren't needing to plan for another 18 months or so), her mom called her once at some point (but she never mentioned it to me, despite her having told me about how alternately absent and lovely her mom was), she felt "mentally raped" by... something she never bothered to explain? The reason seemed to change the more we talked about what happened, but I gave up at that last one. Oh, and apparently she didn't REALLY want to go to the Skinny Puppy show I took her to. Despite her being almost as big a fan as I was.

So yeah, dodged a bullet. But poo poo, it still hurt to see her name pop up when she messaged me on Facebook two or three years ago.

she wasn't attracted to you anymore and was looking for a way out, but now twenty years later she realised you were one of the better partners she had after a series of trashy relationships and regrets it

hope this helps

• Locked thread