Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Rape by deception: she didn't tell me she was really a man until after I'd already sucked her penis :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Ok, real talk: One girl secretly shared all of our sexy time videos on the efukt forums where she was apparently a regular. This created some big internet drama when the owner's wife found one of our videos on his computer, resulting in him having to shut down the whole forums for a while.

The funniest part is that I had no idea about any of this, and we had lived together too, until about a year or two ago, when I saw her name in an encyclopedia dramatica article. I called her out on it and she just laughed at me. Actually, she's more awesome than crazy (although she is crazy too). We're platonic best friends to this day, I had her over to my new house just yesterday.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

max4me posted:

This thread is triggering to me.

One of my earliest probations by ice queen

Whoa, you dated ice queen? I heard she had a stone cold booty :c00lbutt:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
That's so loving gross. Efukt girl liked to do it to, not on my back but like, pimples. It's way too familiar, kills the mystery, kills the sexiness.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Nirvikalpa posted:

i wanna be a coke fiend. how do you start?

First hits free, baybay

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

loquacius posted:

It would be super ironic if this had been what caused her to lose interest all along

Completely serious, I think it's related at least. Not only is it way too familiar, but we all know people want things that can't have. I say tease em a little, try to keep your body a little bit of a mystery, exciting like it is when you first start seeing someone. I'm not exactly an expert on good relationships, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

loquacius posted:

Oh, I forgot, mine did this too

She wasn't doing it on purpose though I don't think, she just had a super-hosed-up menstrual cycle and was convinced she was pregnant a few times despite being on birth control. One time she even went as far as buying up a bunch of some supplement or other because she read that ODing on it could induce miscarriage. She was never pregnant.

One of those times was after we hadn't had sex in like three months. I don't think she was cheating on me (at that point anyway), she was just freaking out over her unpredictable vag. She wanted me to buy her a pregnancy test because bringing one of them up to the cashier at CVS was really embarrassing (having had to do it for her on another occasion, I agree, it really is). I was 100% sure she wasn't pregnant, and even if she was it was physically impossible for me to have been involved in any way, and by that point I barely gave a poo poo anyway, so I just said no and let her deal with it (she dealt with it by doing nothing until her period finally arrived)

This is hilarious to me. "I'm pregnant!!" "Well we haven't had sex in 3 months, so good luck with that." What a nutter.

• Locked thread