Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
[Morgan Freeman]
The title pretty much says it all.

Let's say you are an outlier. And brother/sister do I sympathize.

What is it, you see as a larger then you order, that you wish to associate yourself with?

What is it that you wish to "belong"to?

What is it that you "associate" yourself with?

Now, I will answer, as the op of this thread.

I could just sit in this room, with walls that look like egg crates, except they are soft and spongy, like a Twinkie, like a Twinkie.

I like ice cream. I like convenience. I like my motorcycle. I like a woman who has enormous tits and rear end. Whom could be described as "pneumatic". I like beer and weed. I like a life of comfort and desirability. I really love a woman with chest cushions that dwarf all other aspects.

[/Morgan Freeman]

I am enjoying this week's Through the wormhole and I love the discovery channel. Thanks! GFY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread