Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Alex Jones always smells a conspiracy. I smell a Photoshop thread.

Courtesy cutouts:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
His face looks like it was shrunk in photoshop.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
am i getting old if instead of thinking of a photoshop idea i was just thinking 'well im glad they have trigger respect and none of their fingers are even in the guard'

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did the bearded guy spend ten years wheelchair-bound and just regained the ability to walk? Why are his legs so skinny?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

hello new wallpaper .jpg

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lmao, god drat

did you make this?

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
Great thread

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
you son of a bitch

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i hope people notice this thread I'm. Having a blast lmao

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

extra stout posted:

lmao, god drat

did you make this?

nope.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

yes I know this one's a cliche but it's also v. appropriate politically:

texasmed
May 27, 2004

extra stout posted:

am i getting old if instead of thinking of a photoshop idea i was just thinking 'well im glad they have trigger respect and none of their fingers are even in the guard'

first thing i looked for, too. we're all getting old together

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
alex jones on the megaman 2 boxart

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

texasmed posted:

first thing i looked for, too. we're all getting old together

semper guns brother

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
poo poo man, it makes no sense.

you hear all this poo poo about CIA black ops.

and all about how the CIA operating in Viet Nam to contain the USSR during the Cold War.

Sure, that might be true. But the legacy of it all is a bunch of pictures that look like the were made by some dude who barely operate MS Paint right, much less Photoshop.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
goddammit that picture looks even worse now that its posted. gently caress it, i'm not a bitch.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

poo poo man, it makes no sense.

you hear all this poo poo about CIA black ops.

and all about how the CIA operating in Viet Nam to contain the USSR during the Cold War.

Sure, that might be true. But the legacy of it all is a bunch of pictures that look like the were made by some dude who barely operate MS Paint right, much less Photoshop.

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Alex Jones in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Alex Jones in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

:same:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Smiling Mandrill posted:

lol that brony story will never not be funny

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lmao

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
you should sticky this thread it's really good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

you should sticky this thread it's really good